1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Hello from a german flashaholic

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Dagor, Oct 16, 2012.

1. Dagor

Dagor Empty Pockets

Hello fellow EDC-maniacs! (Is there a word like "flashaholic"? Maybe EDCaholic? :D)

I'm Dagor from Bremen in northern Germany. My english isn't that great, but i think, we'll get along. Usually i'm active as a moderator in a large german flashlight-forum but I'm also interessted in EDC-stuff. So I found this forum some months ago and I'm more and more frequently reading here (especially in the subforum "Other Every Day Carry Items"). I always hope to find something usefull I never thought about before. And after all of this reading I tought, i might be appropriate to start writing.

My EDC gear started with a little flashlight with button cells at a belt loop of my pants. Now I divide my gear in 3 "levels":
    Level 1: watch + the stuff in the pockets of my pants (wallet, keys, keychain-knife, 2-3 flashlights, swiss army knife, smartphone, notebook, tactical pen, rubic's cube)
    Level 2: the stuff in my edc-backpack (more flashlights, batteries, netbook(s), multimeter, paracord, laserpointers, playing cards, ...)
    Level 3: the stuff in my car (at the moment only some 3D-glasses and a huge 100W HID-Searchlight)

I will present my gear in a separate thread when I find the time.

So, that's it for now. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Dagor

Syclone1436 likes this.
  2. Fukurai
    • In Omnia Paratus

Fukurai EDC Junkie!!!!!

welcome, you'll find lots of useful and not that useful, but desirable things here.

3. KAMM
    • In Omnia Paratus

KAMM Loaded Pockets

Your English is great! I'm becoming more and more of a flashlight person. ESPECIALLY when I found solarforce. Putting together my own light plus choosing my own led is just awesome. :)

Welcome to the forums! I cant wait to see your gear! You sound like my kind of EDCer. ;)

4. GEAUXBIG

GEAUXBIG Loaded Pockets

Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your time here. You will see many members display incredible EDC items such as flashlights,knives,multi-tools, and various other gadgets that you will be unable to survive without purchasing one yourself. We will transform your wallet into an incredible tactical accessory. Stick around and it will become thinner and lighter at a rapid rate.

5. mole

mole EDC Junkie!!!!!

servus! willkommen an diesem wunderbaren platz im www.

Fukurai likes this.
  6. Mr_Moe

Mr_Moe Loaded Pockets

Moin. :)

Fukurai likes this.
  7. LOW96HB

LOW96HB Loaded Pockets

Hello and welcome to the forum.......:frantic:

8. mooshi
    • In Omnia Paratus

mooshi Loaded Pockets

Welcome to the forums! :) Sounds like you're pretty set! :D I look forward to seeing your gear when you get the chance. :)
    Cheers!