1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Hello Everyone!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by MooreCutlery, Apr 3, 2006.

1. MooreCutlery

MooreCutlery Banned

I'd like to start off by saying "Thanks" to Peter Atwood for bringing my attention to this New Forum, so "Thanks Peter"!
    My name is Gary Moore & I own & operate Moore Cutlery in Lockport, Illinois.
    I am a FULL-TIME dealer & have been in business for 15+ years now.
    My core business is Custom Knives & accessories, but I do try to keep the latest & greatest "production" knives on hand also. I have to admit that the "Handmade" items are what really peak my interest in this business and I am always looking for new talents to add to the site.
    For this reason, I try to carry each & ever item that Peter Atwood makes, as I am a big fan of his!
    (Also, you never know when he may decide to stop making a certain item!.... :-[  (e.g. the now infamous Claw Credit Card Knife) Maybe one day with some coaxing, he will make another batch!
    You can visit me at my website or see me at knife shows around the country. I will be at the Wolverine Knife Show in Novi, Michigan April 28, 29, & 30th.
    I will be posting more info about this show in the near future on the website.
    Well enough rambling, .......I'm really glad to be here and I look forward to adding to this forum all I can.
    Thanks in advance to all who visit my website. It will be a pleasure to help you with your "EDC" needs!
         ;D
    All the Best,

Gary Moore
    Moore Cutlery
    www.moorecutlery.com

2. Bravo 25

Bravo 25 Empty Pockets

Hello Gary. Thanks for coming over. You will be very welcomed here. Kick back and enjoy the show.

3. MooreCutlery

MooreCutlery Banned

Thanks Bravo25......I appreciate it!

Gary