1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Hands free ear buds for Android

Discussion in 'Electronic Devices' started by sungame, Apr 18, 2013.

1. sungame

sungame Loaded Pockets

I recently switched from an age old iPhone to Android (Sony Xperia Go), and cannot use my old hands free set, as it is not Android compatible.

Can any of you recommend a good hands free set for my new phone? I do a lot of phone interviews, so I need something comfortable with a decent microphone. It will also be used for listening to music, so decent sound is also a must.

I am going to use this headset while wearing glasses, and sometimes for working out. Therefore, I am looking for something with ear buds/in ear plugs. The only plugs that work for me are of the type that comes with differently sized silicone ear pieces.

Just to give you an idea of what I am looking for, the best ear buds I've ever tried were Sennheizer CX 300 II. Ideally, I would like something like that, but with a decent microphone/remote that works with Android. Any suggestions?

2. JohnN

JohnN Loaded Pockets

3. Spartan745

Spartan745 Loaded Pockets

Try getting an OEM Samsung S-series headphones. Found mine for my S3 for ~$5

4. RacerX

RacerX Loaded Pockets

5. TransportJockey

TransportJockey Loaded Pockets

This. I have the older 700's, but they are awesome :)

6. Blitzkrieg
    • In Omnia Paratus

Blitzkrieg Loaded Pockets

Go on Google Play and order the earbuds for the Nexus 4. I just washed mine and they still work. Can't get any more durable than that.

7. xnyne

xnyne Loaded Pockets

Hey sungame,

I spoke about these in another post but I've had these http://www.jaybirdgear.com/bluebuds-x-bluetooth-headphones/

For a few months and they rock and fit all of your criteria. I use with iPhone but their website says they are compatible with anything. They are a little pricey but IMO they are worth every cent

8. evolutionglitch
    • In Omnia Paratus

evolutionglitch Loaded Pockets

-1... The call quality just wasn't there for me and my Droid DNA.

9. UrbanWarrior

UrbanWarrior Loaded Pockets

JVC Gummies Plus are very good. The have a built in mic and when listening to music they control the pause/play next/last track selections. I got mines last December at Best Buy. There now my dedicated workout earbuds.