1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Gym bag or small sling for gym carry with CCW?

Discussion in 'Where, When, & How Do We Carry All This Stuff?' started by cbbr, Nov 27, 2017.

1. cbbr

cbbr Loaded Pockets

What do you guys use for a discrete gym bag with a CCW? I know that off body is not optimal.... My gym is nice and I will have the bag with me all of the time. Lots of the gym rats carry small bags with junk in them (wraps, phones, powder mix, logs, etc).

I bring a log book and tablet with me every day too. Anyone have a suggestion?

2. Daveho

Daveho Loaded Pockets

5.11 mike would be my pick but given that it will be off your body id leave the firearm at home.

kikaida and Moshe ben David like this.
  3. ItsHardToKnow

ItsHardToKnow Loaded Pockets

Id leave it locked in the car before I'd leave it in a bag in the locker room

4. 5280xdmguy

5280xdmguy Loaded Pockets

So I sometimes carry my 5.11 Rush sling pack. It’s got the internal holster. If Im carrying I have the bag with me all the time. It’s not exactly discreet as it has molle webbing everywhere but it’s functional.

5. speedy

speedy Loaded Pockets

My gun is either in a safe or on me. Period!

6. demPho

demPho Loaded Pockets

Not to get into the philosophical discussion of off body carry, but there are occasions where it's the most effective option and that's up to the individual to decide. As is always the case, get the reps in with whatever carry method you choose.

That said, I recently picked up a Vertx Essentials sling for similar purposes. I quite like it. Also check out the Commuter sling. Their velcro attachment options and holsters are great. Their packs are geared well toward hook and loop organization and rapid deployment of the ccw.

I also added the Ready pack from Vertx to the stable. They make some nice packs. Give them a look. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

7. HardToHandle

HardToHandle Loaded Pockets

Kelty Sling pack. Small, secure and made a to carry a pistol a.