1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Gun Belts

Discussion in 'Handguns' started by Jonb74, Jan 12, 2015.

1. Il Duce

Il Duce Loaded Pockets

Varies between Wilderness Tactical or a Beltman belt

breakingcontact likes this.
  2. breakingcontact

breakingcontact Loaded Pockets

Same here. Both are great.

3. Sheepdog149

Sheepdog149 Loaded Pockets

Off duty, I carry a Glock pistol in a custom elephant hide rig -- 1.5" wide belt with a matching thumb-break pancake holster (made by Andrews Leather). I also have one of NC Beltman's 1.5" wide bullhide belts.

4. kensington

kensington Loaded Pockets

Got the S.O.E. EDC belt last week and have been wearing it all week, good solid belt. 1" Cobra buckle makes it much easier to thread through belt loops. Guess I didn't really pay much attention to the pics or put any thought into how they would get the 1" buckle on a 1" belt but the buckle is attached to a separate piece of material that is sewn onto the rigid belt material. Still very solid and rigid just different in use, when buckled the extra belt material doubles up behind the buckle (as seen in the last pic). Totally worth it and recommended though.

I had been wearing the other belt everyday for a year and it is still as rigid as the day I got it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

LOVE these belts! Once adjusted there is no fussing with velcro, just the quick release very solid Cobra buckle.

Lou_G likes this.
  5. notlimah

notlimah Loaded Pockets

^^^
    That's a good looking belt. I might have to look into something like that.

I picked up a Daltech a little while back, and it's a great belt, but I seem to fit just inbetween two belt notches so its either too tight or too loose. This looks like it may be a good compromise.

6. bailman

bailman Empty Pockets

I have 2 Daltech leather belts, and while they are my favorite leather belts....I now have a new favorite gun belt. I bought an Ares Gear Aegis....this is the best I've ever used!! It is extremely sturdy, and well built. My favorite is the buckle, as the adjustment is infinite. I can get a perfect fit with all my guns, no matter what. They aren't cheap, but it's money well spent! Just my 2 cents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Telstar

Telstar Loaded Pockets

I hate anything that has a ridged insert... I wont ware a barrel hoop. I typically use a well made bull hide belt that is thicker than average, that's it. I have no need to walk around the store wearing a belt with a D-ring or something that looks like you would wear aboard a coastguard chopper for rescue operations. I just need a plain ole leather belt that does not stand out against a backdrop of other plain ole citizens. I think the last 2 belts I bought 10 years ago were from tractor supply.

8. PandaDragon

PandaDragon Empty Pockets

Urban Carry makes a good leather belt. I picked one up a gun show and have been happy with the rigidity.
    Be sure to get a 1.75 clip if you're running a kydex holster.

9. montejames

montejames Loaded Pockets

Bigfoot 18 oz. works for me.