1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Gremlin's EDC

Discussion in 'Show us pics of your EDC!' started by TheGremlin, Oct 1, 2015.

1. TheGremlin

TheGremlin Loaded Pockets

So, today is the Holy Grail for me. I have a day off from work, and no jobs on the To Do list, so I have some actual free time on my hands. I decided that it was time to start a thread of my pics and ramblings.

To start things off, here is a normal, around the house/ going out for no reason pocket dump. I always always always have my wedding band and my Galaxy S5 on me, so they may or nay not be in all of the pics, but they're there. I rotate some items, this is just what I happen to be carrying today.
    [​IMG]
    Vic Super Tinker, Benchmade Mini Grip, Nixon Rocker minus the wide band, Parker Jotter with Fisher insert, small Molskine notebook, Zippo, Wave, Solitaire LED, and Levi's wallet. The hank was my dad's.

My work carry doesn't change very much, it's stuff I don't mind beating the poop out of.
    [​IMG]
    Dollar store notepad, cheapie watch, MiniMag incandescent, random freebie pens, Husky mech carpenter's pencil, Gerber MP600, Vic Tinker, and CRKT M21. The hank and wallet don't change.

[​IMG]
    This is my "going light" load out when I'm just tooling around in basketball shorts or sweats. Doesn't happen very often since I usually am in jeans right out of bed. Vic Cadet and a Solitaire incandescent in a Nite Ize S biner, Casio, and a hank again.

This is my gentleman's carry, took this for my anniversary dinner a few weeks ago.
    [​IMG]
    Jotter with Fisher insert, Case Peanut, Couch Guitar Straps VW slimline wallet, no visible name on the mechanical watch, and a plain white hank.

As I said before, I rotate some stuff in my non work carry. Here's what.

Watches.
    [​IMG]
    Citizen Eco Drive, Relic, Casio, no name, and Nixon Rocker.

Folders.
    [​IMG]
    Mini Grip, Spyderco Ambitious, Kershaw Scallion, Kershaw Skyline, Kershaw Cryo.

Lights.
    [​IMG]
    Solitaire LED, and Bushnell 50 lumen LED.

So there's a lot of it, no pics of my bag, b.o.b., or my car load out yet, mostly because I feel like being lazy today, but I will follow up with those later.

Sent from an alternate dimension using Tapatalk

QuodErat, Antithetik, Gallows and 3 others like this.
  2. Gallows
    • GITD Manix 2XL Owner
    • In Omnia Paratus

Gallows EDC Junkie!!!!!

Nice collection! Is that a hanky on the bottom?

Antithetik and TheGremlin like this.
  3. TheGremlin

Thanks! Yeah it is, had that one and a couple other cool ones that hearken back to my band days.

Antithetik and Gallows like this.
  4. TheGremlin

Free time, twice in one month? Huzzah! Anyway, as pics have become available, here they are
    [​IMG] [​IMG] Front and back of my Condor hydration pack. I don't have the bladder in it though. My wife thought it looked a little "uni-bombery", so after trying a couple of different bags that didn't work for me, I decided to add as much bright color as I could, to make the bag more noticeable. I also made a reflective strip for good measure.

5. TheGremlin

The back has my Leatherman ST300... [​IMG]
    A paracord donut on a Black Diamond climbing 'biner... [​IMG]
    Latex gloves in an emt pouch... [​IMG]
    This is my on bag tool kit, nothing fancy, but with a multitool usually all I need in a pinch... [​IMG]
    In this pouch I have a deck of cards... [​IMG] , spare batteries, phone charger, and a rechargeable battery backup... [​IMG]

6. TheGremlin

Inside the main compartment I have a cheap rain poncho, a hoodie, since the weather is getting colder a watch cap, and a notebook... [​IMG]
    Compartment on top has binoculars, Rite in the Rain notepad with a homemade bandolier that holds my Space Pen, a red pilot mini, and a mini sharpie, and another paracord donut... [​IMG]
    Bottom pocket contains a shemagh, and a couple of homemade organizers. One has my altoid fak and Firestarter kit, and the other has a true utility lighter, rechargeable flashlight that doubles as a battery backup for my phone, a stainless tube with a couple yards each of gaffer tape and gorilla tape, a set of small torx wrenches, and a random multitool that belonged to my Dad... [​IMG]

7. TheGremlin

And here's the requisite pocket dump for today... [​IMG]
    Actually that was yesterdays, but I'm carrying all the same stuff today, so it still counts . Been loving the new Case Stockman and G Shock, so much so that I have been carrying them for both work and play, which is quite unusual for me.

wanderer16, Nick4305, Lou_G and 2 others like this.
  8. TheGremlin

Wow... holy old thread Batman!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

9. TheGremlin

This is the most recent, but changing it up soon [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk