1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Greetings! (Introduction)

Discussion in 'Andrews Design LLC' started by Nutmeg, May 5, 2017.

1. Nutmeg
    • Sponsor - Home Craftsman

Nutmeg Loaded Pockets

Hi!

My name is Jon, and I am the Owner/Designer/Stitch-Bitch at Andrews Design LCC. My focus is on leatherwork, but I've done a fair bit of sewing in the past, so all branches of sewn EDC gear are in my wheelhouse.

A little background on myself: I'm a degreed Mechanical/Nuclear engineer, working a day job designing data center equipment (racks/cabinets, cooling systems, infrastructure, etc). In my spare time I rebuild classic cars, take part in target rifle shooting (vintage rifles), R/C airplanes, and general like to work with my hands. It's this drive to constantly be making things that has lead to my forming of Andrews Design LLC.

A little about Andrews Design LLC: I started this small business as a creative outlet for myself, and as a way to share my work with others. While the main focus of the business is leatherwork (for the time being), I have experience in sewing tactical gear/edc gear, and I consider all aspect of EDC culture to really be within my wheelhouse.

For now, I am working on offering a number of different designs of leather items, which will be available on a made-to-order basis. Each item will allow for choices in leather colors, thread colors, and customized engraving (logos/artwork, both standard template items or provide your own).

Keep an eye out on this sub-forum for new work as I put out new designs! I look forward to working with the members of this forum to make some new EDC focused items.

Thanks,
    Jon