1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Green Leatherman Signal - New color? Help Identifying

Discussion in 'MultiTools and Other Pocket Tools' started by Magik, Aug 15, 2017.

1. Magik

Magik Empty Pockets

I recently purchased a Leatherman Signal from the large auction house on the bay. The seller used stock photos of the black, yellow and silver version, which is what I thought I was buying. Low and behold, when I received it, it is a green color Signal with black parts. The blade has a cool map topography print on it. At first I thought I got some kind of knock off, but after comparing it to my Cabelas Leatherman Signal, I can tell that everything about this is factory made. The size, weight, powdercoating, black oxide parts and overall finish, is equal to or better than my Cabelas Signal. Even the plastic blister packaging it came in was unopened and perfectly sealed. I did notice that there was a round sticker that was removed from the plastic. The sticky residue and parts of the paper was still there. If you can help id this or tell me what I have here, it would be greatly appreciated. I haven't seen any pics of it on Google (except for my own). Not sure if it's a special edition or possibly tied to another big chain like how Cabelas did theirs.

Here's some pics... Sorry for the flash.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

ramjet, ran23, RoadWizard and 2 others like this.
  2. Magik

Magik Empty Pockets

Well, I just checked another forum I belong to and I have the answer. Someone said they went to REI and saw this Leatherman. The packaging said REI Exclusive. Mystery solved I guess. I guess that's what the missing sticker on my packaging must have said.

dg, ramjet and chaosmagnet like this.
  3. SurivStud

SurivStud Loaded Pockets

I really wanted to take a look at it but I can't see the pictures. For some reason I can't download them. Nevertheless, according to your description, it seems to be a fine good looking tool. Congrats.

4. SurivStud

SurivStud Loaded Pockets

Now I can see the pics. Beautiful.

5. caninesapien

caninesapien Loaded Pockets

:blink:

Looks amazing!

6. Greasezombie

Greasezombie Loaded Pockets

Looks awesome

7. ItsHardToKnow

ItsHardToKnow Loaded Pockets