1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Green Alox SAK Cadet at Target

Discussion in 'MultiTools and Other Pocket Tools' started by jsmitty1967, Dec 7, 2009.

1. jsmitty1967
    • In Omnia Paratus

jsmitty1967 Go Big Blue

I don't know how common they are but I just got a green Alox SAK Cadet at Traget. I have heard of blue, black, red, and silver but I have never heard anyone mention green. Just thought I would throw it out there for the SAK collectors to comment on.

2. Manatakui

Manatakui Loaded Pockets

The Green Cadet at Target is actually Hunter Green which is sold exclusively through them; there is a rarer Olive Green Cadet, also.

Just from the top of my head, the Cadet colors are:

Autumn Orange
    Black
    Red
    Olive Green
    Hunter Green
    Silver
    Copper
    Gunmetal Grey

Rose "Cadet," actually a Recruit with nail file/cleaner instead of small blade, that's what I see it as, at least.

I don't remember a blue Cadet, though. Hmm, SAKwiki says Gunmetal Blue instead of Gunmetal Grey... the color is the same, though.

:)

3. chavez

chavez Loaded Pockets

That's correct. The Olive Green one looks like this.

[​IMG]

4. jsmitty1967
    • In Omnia Paratus

jsmitty1967 Go Big Blue

I should have known if it was at a big box store it wasn't that unusual. How do you come by the rare SAK's? I would love one with copper colored scales.

5. shrap

shrap Loaded Pockets

I love Cadets but green is the color I would not want if I dropped it in a field of grass.

6. Manatakui

Manatakui Loaded Pockets

Gun and knife shows and certain dealers for the other colors. Good luck with the Copper Cadet, however, it's many peoples' white whale... /very/ wanted and rare. I just sold a black, olive green, and three Cadet IIs (one modern, two with ribbed scales), and have an Autumn Orange Cadet NIB that I set aside for Dirty Santa this year. In my limited time of collecting/buying, I have yet to come across a Copper Cadet, which is saying something because I have a NIB 20th Anniversary of the Lunar Landing Astronaut, of which less than 2000 were made, not to mention having purchase for resale five out of the seven Battle Series knives Victorinox released. :)

I have a couple customers in line for whenever I am lucky enough to come across a Copper Cadet, though, but they're rare enough, I have to say that much. *nods*

7. trey

trey Loaded Pockets

Manatakui,

Do you have any cadets for sale now?

Thanks,
    Trey

8. leatherman123

leatherman123 BST/Marketplace ban

I used to have a Copper Cadet and I traded it for a Victorinox Fireman! I wish I didn't trade it!