1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Grained Leather softback A5 lined notebook?

Discussion in 'Pens, Pencils, Notebooks, and Notebook Covers' started by tbzbbt, May 29, 2019.

1. tbzbbt

tbzbbt Loaded Pockets

Can anyone point me toward a good quality softback notebook with a grained (faux) black leather soft cover available from mainstream stores or that may ship internationally? I actually bought a couple from the store Typo, but it must have been an anomaly as they have no more stock vailable in any of their stores.
    I write with fountain pens primarily and prefer lined pages of good quality paper. Price is not so important as I'm not that prolific :)
    I had a look at some Rhodia softbacks bu they had a plain "cardboard" style cover...

Thanks in advance
    tbzbbt

2. Moshe ben David

Moshe ben David Loaded Pockets

I'd bet you can find slip on leather or faux leather covers for the major notebook brands... if nothing else, check Etsy.com

Moshe

3. tbzbbt

tbzbbt Loaded Pockets

In the end I obtained several faux black crocodile texture A5 notebook with dot-grid pattern and offwhite paper and folding latch. It enables a pen to be carried without addition. The personal ramblings can continue without pause.

tbzbbt