1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Going back to my Condor E&E bag for EDC

Discussion in 'EDC Bags' started by plumberroy, Nov 2, 2019.

1. plumberroy

plumberroy Loaded Pockets

I have carried a bag of some type for close to 20 years . I would consider it a comfort bag with first aid stuff. I have used a generic versipak , generic fatboy versipack . I then went to the Condor E&E bag , I carried it for a good while. I thought I wanted something smaller so I tried a Condor deployment bag . At one point I made myself a EDC bag , as of lately I have been using a Redrock slingbag . Once I made an extension for the strap it is a decent bag , but we went on a day trip last weekend and I could have used a little more room. So I have decided to go back to my E&E the only problem I had with it to start with is the lack of compartments. I think the extra room is more important to me

twin63 likes this.
  2. Wishoot

Wishoot Loaded Pockets

Condor makes some great bags. Hard to go wrong with one. Especially for the price.

3. ferris209

ferris209 Loaded Pockets

Yep, extremely under appreciated company who make great quality gear for the money.

Another extremely well priced one I’ve recently discovered is Savior Equipment, they even have a lot of laser cut Molle options.

4. Kravhiker

Kravhiker Loaded Pockets

I have been using the Condor Urban Go Pack for years as my gym and athletic bag. Very satisfied as I can do 5 different activities off the bag (running, hiking, swimming, general workout, shadow boxing etc). Also use the T&T pouch for first aid, gadget pouch and EMT pouch for portable Ham Radio HTs.

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

5. andy3101

andy3101 Loaded Pockets

I'm with you. Also struggling with my Condor 137 again and again, but allways coming back. Lack of compartments is not my problem, I use some organizers, so I can make quick changes between bags and backpacks. Your E&E Bag looks like a good choice and it is about 50% bigger than my bag. I am a daily trainuser and the 137 fits easy on the table at my place.

6. Foulwind

Foulwind Loaded Pockets

Condor Venture pack in use here, now since 2014 for work EDC Carries work laptop, power phone accessories, chargers, fire kit, pens(In admin compartment) small FAK, extra mini-mag in ext pouch, spare AA's and AAA's and a bunch of other crap I probably don't need to be hauling around.