1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Glock Stock

Discussion in 'Handguns' started by xDANx, May 13, 2006.

1. xDANx

xDANx Banned

2. Bravo 25

Bravo 25 Empty Pockets

Looks nice, but I am not sure how I could conceal it.

3. Desertrat1

Desertrat1 Empty Pockets

Looks cool but not very flexible. I EDC my 17 and couldn't use it.

4. JonSidneyB
    • Administrator

JonSidneyB Uber Prepared
    Staff Member

They way I understand it the attachment method keeps this legal. Since it is not bolted down or anything it skirts the law on being an attached stock and is thus legal.

5. JonSidneyB
    • Administrator

JonSidneyB Uber Prepared
    Staff Member

My mistake, this one does require ATF registration

6. Makarov

Makarov Loaded Pockets

I've tried shooting with this stock once, and it's not for me. I'd like to test Glock frontgrip magazine adapter though.
    All this is produced by a Israeli company(FAB) that(in my opinion) makes *a lot* of things that you don't need, and a few nice things.

My favorite useless item from FAB is the Universal Tactical Attachment...
    [​IMG]
    Caption should read; "I might pose like the hunchback from Notre Dame, but I've got a Glock attached to my MP-5" :lolhammer:

Other useless items for Glock inculdes the Cornershot system, a new try for that age old shoot-around-the-corners-thing ???

7. Redhed

Redhed Loaded Pockets

I agree these are super neat-o, but you guys need to be careful posessing this and a Glock. Even if it is not attached to the pistol it can be construed as constructive posession. You need to have the gun ATF registered as a short barreled rifle or install a 16" barrel (some German company makes one, looks goofy as hell).

Not trying to be a buzz kill, but I hear access to EDC Forums is blocked from Club Fed (and access to your corn hole is not). :judge:

That guy in the picture needs to get two "Universal Tactical Attachments" and attach twin GLock 40s to the 9 and 3 o'clock rails on that MP5. That would be big pimpin'! Have you seen the "cornershot" deal they sell too? :-\

8. Jvalera

Jvalera Empty Pockets

Remember the POLICE dont want civilians ro have an edge over them.( sorrry if too political , I forgot the pusefication of America ) well maybe just in CA.

9. Loandr.

Loandr. Empty Pockets

you beat me to it my friend, possession of BOTH weither installed or not is a nono :) STILL nice though. Thank for sharing

Loandr.

10. alwilliam

alwilliam Loaded Pockets

If you own a glock of any model and that stock you are in possession of a SBR and if you own the STOCK ONLY and their is no weapon it will fit in any way shape or form...then you are legal.

If you want to risk the bust of a SBR you may as well get a pen gun and saw off your shotgun to a 10 inch as its all the same bust.

The front fore grips/K grips that convert the rail and a extra mag to a grip are also illlegal.

11. Loandr.

Loandr. Empty Pockets

HEY....dont forget SUM of us like our Shotguns Short so watch it Mr. Williams :)

12. alwilliam

alwilliam Loaded Pockets

yea but a tax stamp and the correct form make a world of legal difference. :bomb:

Hell... with the right form and the right state your can own just about anything .

M203 40mm HE comes to mind and what more does a person need than that. >:D

13. Loandr.

Loandr. Empty Pockets

YUP gotta love Florida....Id break out pics of the toys BUT not really EDC's ya know :dance:

Loandr.

14. xDANx

xDANx Banned

There's always the breakroom. ;)

15. Loandr.

Loandr. Empty Pockets

hmmmm i learn alittle more each time I sign on here...I will look into that, thanks for the intel ;D

16. fstmvr

fstmvr Empty Pockets

Howdy everyone,

I agree that the possession of the stock with the Glock constitutes possession of a Short Barrelled Rifle and is therefore subjects you to possible prosecution unless you have the proper licenses. I do have one question though. Isn't possession of the stock with or without the Glock punishable? Under federal law, if I recall correctly, mere possession of an automatic sear which allows conversion of a semi-automatic firearm into an automatic one; is considered possession of an automatic weapon by itself. You don't have to own or possess the actual firearm to be prosecuted. I get the feeling that the stock falls under the same rules.

Just my .02 cents.

Lon :)

17. Loandr.

Loandr. Empty Pockets

I see your line of thinking BUT Stock is Legal to possess, Gun is legal to possess, Owning Both is a BIG NO NO. Ie. A Vertical front grip is Legal to Own on its own correct. BUT slap one up front on the rail of your glock pistol and once again a BIG NONO. Remember "Dont hate the Player!...Hate the Game" baby ;)

LD

18. greencobra

greencobra Loaded Pockets

The law is a gray area I think. I'm under the impression you can buy the sear, buy the stock, but installation is what makes it the problem. Legal to own as parts, illegal to put together and use. If this is useless information, well, I've been wrong before. :idiot2:

19. Loandr.

Loandr. Empty Pockets

I never have ben fond of "Grey"... ;D

20. webley445

webley445 Loaded Pockets