1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Glock 19 IWB Holster from eBay, opinions needed please!

Discussion in 'Handguns' started by DemskeetSkeet, Jan 30, 2011.

1. DemskeetSkeet

DemskeetSkeet Loaded Pockets

Hello everyone!

I have a few bucks to spend on eBay before February 2nd as they'll expire.

I've been on the lookout for an IWB Holster for the Gen 4 Glock 19 for concealed carry.

I have searched on eBay and have found some decent priced leather holsters with belt clips, the Fobus IWB holster(This one intrigues me), and several handmade cheap looking ones. I'd prefer to be able to slip this holster on/off as opposed to feeding it through my belt every time.

I was curious which IWB Glock 19 Holsters you guys have purchased from eBay?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Take care
    -Matt

2. DemskeetSkeet

Anybody? February 2nd is almost here!

3. Erik88

Erik88 Loaded Pockets

for my Glock 19 I use a crossbreed supertuck. It's not found on ebay though.

The Kholster is a good holster but the ebay price is high. I use to own a Kholster for my G19.

http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=glock+19+kholster&_sacat=See-All-Categories

I'm not sure how much you want to spend, but I think hands down the best holster YOU WILL FIND ON EBAY, is the MTAC

http://cgi.ebay.com/Comp-tac-MTAC-Concealment-Holster-Glock-19-23-25-32-/250753719620?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a62161d44#ht_500wt_1156

next I would look at the Don Hume
    http://cgi.ebay.com/DON-HUME-H715-ITW-HOLSTER-GLOCK-19-23-32-36-RH-/370480384375?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item56425a0977#ht_500wt_922

or the Galco http://cgi.ebay.com/Galco-Summer-Comfort-Holster-IWB-RH-Holster-Glock-19-23-/110641494125?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19c2bf386d#ht_720wt_1139

buying a good holster is an essential part of carrying. I learned the hard way that you can buy 2 or 3 mediocre holsters or spend some money on a really good holster. If I were you, I would definitely get the MTAC

let me know what you decide

4. DemskeetSkeet

Those are all great! I didn't even see half the ones you posted when I searched myself.

I'm liking the leather with belt clip because it's like my LCP holster.

Thank you so much!

5. JBinTX

JBinTX Loaded Pockets

Without a doubt, it's the MTAC. I have one for my G19, been using it for 3+ years and it's holding up great. The ability to buy additional kydex bodies for other pistols is a great asset too...

6. colubrid

colubrid Loaded Pockets

ALESSI TALON IS THE BEST IWB HOLSETER FOR QUICK SLIP ON AND SLIP OFF. iF YOU ARE THE TYPE TO SLIP ON THE HOLSTER WHILE GETTING OUT OF YOUR CAR SEVERAL TIMES PER DAY, THIS IS IT.

ALSO ALESSI 'S CLIP IS PATENTED. IT CLIPS ON BELTLESS.

7. colubrid

colubrid Loaded Pockets

Sorry, I didn't see the cap lock was on.

8. Highvalleyranch

Highvalleyranch Loaded Pockets

I have found that most of the IWB holsters created a big bulge, so I found a cheap easy solution that is as close to sticking the glock into my waist, ala mexican carry. I took a sport glock holster, that is thin as an egg shell, cut off the belt loops, and then just riveted a leather belt loop on the outside and stick it into pants for IWB. This is as thin as bare carry, but provides all the trigger protection you need, will not pull out on draw, retains its shape for easy re-holstering and weighs next to nothing. It by far the best IWB carry I have found! I adjusted the rivet position for how deep I want the gun to sit down into the waistband, and even with my lean frame, I can carry the glock under a t shirt.