1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

GITD key fob

Discussion in 'Keychain Tools' started by jrau13, May 25, 2009.

1. jrau13

jrau13 Empty Pockets

Where to find them? I have seen them before on some site but can't find it again.

2. mirek

mirek Loaded Pockets

You can try this site.. There are two guys making GITD keyfobs and someone selling tritium Glowrings.

3. Cosmo7809

Cosmo7809 Loaded Pockets

4. jrau13

jrau13 Empty Pockets

Cool! Thanks!

5. 9th_hennepin

9th_hennepin Empty Pockets

hi,

i just want to make a quick recommendation for tritium for a keychain. i first tried GITD o-rings and fobs with the glow-powder/epoxy (both of these option are less expensive than tritium). the glow-powder fobs are very well made and look really cool when charged from a bright light (the ultra-green glow powder is supposed to glow for 8-12 hours). however, unfortunately for me, the glow powder could never receive a charge because my keys spend all daylight hours hiding in my pocket. with tritium you never have to think about it.

i just received my tritium fobs and so far, so good. i certainly can't miss my keys on the nightstand. i haven't gotten around to doing an outside test at night to see how far away the tritium is visible/useful.

thanks

...it makes no difference,
    night or day,
    the shadows never go away...

6. jrau13

jrau13 Empty Pockets

I was thinking the same thing. The keys won't be out in the sun so the tritium seems to be a good alternative.

7. r-ice
    • In Omnia Paratus

r-ice Loaded Pockets

The keys won't be in the sunlight but you can probably leave that part of your keyfob hanging out? Yah know to breathe lol, I usually hang part of my keys out so that i don't have to go rumaging in my pockets for keys.

8. ErnestS

ErnestS Loaded Pockets

I just ordered two small GITD keychain fobs from the link above. For only $3 each (and $1 for shipping), I simply could not resist. ;)

I'll post a review once I get them.