1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Gerber strongarm

Discussion in 'Knives' started by jocsen, May 13, 2017.

Tags:
  1. jocsen

jocsen Loaded Pockets

i recently ordered this knife after reading some nice reviews. what is your opinion?

2. Hangman
    • GITD Manix 2XL Owner
    • In Omnia Paratus

Hangman Loaded Pockets

I've never handled one so cannot give an opinion on it. When you get yours in, please let us know your thoughts on it.

3. kdurt

kdurt Loaded Pockets

From what I have seen and heard Gerber has really upped their quality controls and heavily marketing their made in the USA status . Please let us know what you think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Ethos

Ethos Loaded Pockets

Gerber has had good knives all along, but I'll admit many were a hit and many were a miss. It would be nice to see the quality across the board. I haven't seen this on but remember they had a similar one for a while that seemed to be well liked so you may have a good blade. Let us know and pictures please.

Last Gerber Ihad was the Big Rock Camp knife and the knife itself is pretty awesome for @ $30 and I would buy another. The sheath is kinda meh...

5. jocsen

jocsen Loaded Pockets

so, it came yesterday. i am really impressed by the construction and it came really sharp. i think i like it more than my kabar. it has a really good grip and is also very well balanced.a lot complaind about the upper gard, but i didnt find it bothering me. the sheath is excellent and keeps the knife in place.also the blade is really thick and gives you a feeling of being sturdy.