1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Gerber MP600

Discussion in 'MultiTools and Other Pocket Tools' started by samson722, Dec 23, 2007.

1. samson722

samson722 Empty Pockets

Anybody know if a black variant of the Gerber MultiPlier 600 Bluntnose is out there, with scissors? I've looked everywhere, but to no avail yet. Let me know what you fine folks find out. Cheers!

2. bruner

bruner Loaded Pockets

samson,

Can't help you with your quest for a Gerber MultiPlier 600 Bluntnose, but just had to post that your signature made me laugh.

Thanks,

Dan

:)

3. ringzero

ringzero Empty Pockets

4. samson722

samson722 Empty Pockets

Glad I could give you a chuckle. I'm almost considering trying to mod a MP600 so that it'll have scissors. I hate not having scissors in my multitool now... Like I said, for most situations, dedicated scissors are better anyway, but I'd like em to be there if all I have is my multitool. :)

5. samson722

samson722 Empty Pockets

I got the MP600 in black with interchangeable tungsten wire cutters and no scissors. I figure if I really want scissors that badly, I'll have a dedicated tool set aside for that purpose, such as a LM Micra on my keys and some Big Shears. I'm also looking at getting a SOG EOD Powerlock 2.0 in addition to the Gerber. It's a pretty beefy tool, and the compound leverage will be nice for rescue work. :)

Cheers, folks!