1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Gaming mice?

Discussion in 'Electronic Devices' started by KB3UBW, Apr 1, 2013.

1. alkaiser

alkaiser Loaded Pockets

i use the razer abyssus. i liked it over the deathadder since it was a bit simpler and i liked the ergonomics better. it's served me well and still working like a champ :)

2. Max Archer

Max Archer Loaded Pockets

I had one of the original Razer mice (a Pro|Solutions version actually, which just meant it was white and had a slightly tweaked software package) and it was great, I only stopped using it after many years because the rubber coating had worn out and the white plastic had yellowed to the point that it was an eyesore. The newer Razer Imperator I replaced it with was a huge disappointment, and I only got about a year of use before the rubber turned into a nasty sticky mess.

I now have a Logitech G400 and it's great. Not only is it a quite competent gaming mouse, I also love it for Photoshop. (I use a Wacom tablet for really fine work, though.)

3. thaeffman

thaeffman Loaded Pockets

Logitech g700 for me a durable, reliable wirless mouse that can be used in wired mode if you desire. I previously used a steelseries sensei before it started having weird acceleration issues. Before that mouse I was pretty big into razer stuff but I have had terrible luck with their peripherals (2 imperators with faulty sensors and multiple onza controllers that just quit working).

4. whoppo

whoppo Loaded Pockets

Razer Copperhead... I've worn out two of them and the third is getting close to retirement age.
    If I could find more of them I'd snap 'em right up, but alas... I'll probably need to try something new soon.

5. antman157

antman157 Loaded Pockets

Logitech G500 is my mouse of choice

6. EDCNoob

EDCNoob Loaded Pockets

I have a Logitech G500. I don't use half the features on it, but I like it anyway!
    http://www.logitech.com/en-us/product/gaming-mouse-g500

I bought my husband the SteelSeries Diablo III mouse. He likes it. I think it looks cool with the red lights and stuff. Shame about the game though. :(