1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

GambleMade Intro. post

Discussion in 'GambleMade' started by Gamble, Oct 3, 2016.

1. Gamble

Gamble Loaded Pockets

Hi everyone- So happy to be here in the craftsman's corner at last. Thanks to Karen and all the other admins I have yet to reacquaint myself with for sustaining such a great forum! I've been a member of edcf for over a decade and have to give the forum credit for helping me understand how to frame my obsession with little gadgety things, and for providing a venue to find others of similar mindset. I make EDC gear, and in recent years I've been focusing on Instagram as a place to showcase my work but I'm looking forward to some deeper discussion here on EDCF. I'm going to open a few threads here for starters:

1.)Recent work (glory shots of new work)
    2.) testimonials and user pics (own something GambleMade? share it here!)
    3.) product descriptions (individual threads for the various things I make)

But over time I'll add more threads like:

4.) gearhunt...(great pieces by other makers, post your favorites here)
    5.)gaw threads (I'll do a few of these a year as promotion)
    6.) new product announcements (subscribers will be first to know of a new product release)
    7.)shop and process shots (candid photos from the shop and casual discussion)

I'm also open to suggestions, so if there is any other aspect of what I do that you think would interest other forum members and is worth its own thread just let me know!

My personal take on EDC gear and culture is complicated by my love of design and shop life in general. I love all kinds of gear but I carry my own stuff daily. For the last 5 years I've been on a quest to design beautiful objects for Everyday Carry. In that time I've also been lucky enough to meet many talented makers and gear enthusiasts of all kinds. GambleMade is doing well today but there is always room for growth...so I hope some of you reading this like my work enough to stick around and see what GambleMade.;)
    [​IMG]

Last edited by Gamble, Oct 3, 2016
  2. jag-engr
    • Administrator

jag-engr Semper Bufo!
    Staff Member

Welcome back, Gamble! I've always enjoyed your work and I'm glad to see you showcasing it here!

Gamble likes this.
  3. Gamble

Gamble Loaded Pockets

Many thanks jag-engr!