1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

front pocket wallet suggestions ?

Discussion in 'Other Every Day Carry Items' started by sacramento, Jan 18, 2011.

1. sacramento

sacramento Empty Pockets

First I tried a Big Skinny 'money penny', now I'm back to a leather front pocket wallet with a magnetic money clip. It seems that everything feels to bulkie or prints to much for my liking. I want ultra thin. I carry 8 cards (mostly liscences) plus bills. Bring on the suggestions. Price is a consideration because I'm cheap.

2. Makaveli

Makaveli Loaded Pockets

Im used to big wallets, always front pocket.. Couldnt stand sitting on a wallet. I use specs ops the wallet jr.... Love it.. Going to get the shoulder wallet too.

But in your case.....check out saddle back leather... They make a small wallet that looks nice... Dont own one but I have looked at it and I may buy one as well.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

3. nbmaine2007

nbmaine2007 Loaded Pockets

4. popedandy

popedandy Loaded Pockets

I like the stuff from Ragged Edge http://www.raggededgeproducts.com/index.html I've been carrying one of their card sleeves in my front pocket for a while. It is slim, lightweight, and well-made. 8 cards plus bills would probably be too much for what I carry, but anything they make is going to be relatively slender because of the material they use, especially when compared to leather.

5. heathah

heathah Loaded Pockets

I've been using a Fossil Front Pocket Wallet for a few years and it's still going strong...

Heath

6. sacramento

sacramento Empty Pockets

raggededge stuff looks really cool, what i might need to do is split up my items and find a way to carry the cards that I need on person but hardly use in something else.

7. spiritof76

spiritof76 Loaded Pockets

That's what I do. Credit cards and ID in a traditional wallet in a back pocket. Bills, some change and store discount cards in a secondary wallet in my front pocket. Less bulk in either wallet and I don't have to worry about the credit cards every time I take cash out. Also good if I ever get robbed. Give them the wallet with the cash and let them leave. They don't get my cards. My back wallet is an Eagle Creek that's well over a decade old and shows no signs of needing replacement anytime in the near future, unlike the leather wallets I had to replace every year.

8. billwilson

billwilson Loaded Pockets

wallet

check these out

http://www.all-ett.com/productdetails.asp?prodID=11

have been using them for about 5 years

i have had three in 5 years
    black on for about 3
    teal color, bailed on that
    now back to a @ 2 year old black one

hold alot
    light
    i like em

9. shrap

shrap Loaded Pockets

There is probably nothing thinner than an All-Ett. I've had the Dopp Regata, the Big Slimmy, and the Big Skinny - the All-Ett makes these "thin" wallets look like a joke. It is one of the few wallets that works like a normal billfold - no weird folding of money and wedging it into tiny pockets.

However, it's not bulletproof. Mine is going on three years and small holes are forming. I expect it to last another year easily, then I'll replace it with another one.

Nor would anyone call it classy. It's not made to impress other people. It's made to be thin.

10. sacramento

sacramento Empty Pockets

The alt-ett looks good,will it work in the front pocket?

11. shrap

shrap Loaded Pockets

12. sacramento

sacramento Empty Pockets

You know maybe I should try no wallet. Anyone carry cash and cards without a wallet?

13. popedandy

popedandy Loaded Pockets

Cash, yes; cards, no. The reason I can get away with a smaller, thinner setup is because I only carry 4-5 cards and I carry my cash loose in my pocket.

14. sacramento

sacramento Empty Pockets

what do you do with your cards?

15. rycen

rycen Loaded Pockets

I have the original All-et bifold.I have had it for 5 years now still going strong.The only thing that I didn't like was when I first got it it sounded like a plastic bag in your pocket but that goes away with carry.

16. Mumbojumboo
    • GITD Manix 2XL Owner

Mumbojumboo EDC Junkie!!!!!

col. littleton front pocket wallet. Simple. The colonel is one cool hombre too.

17. gadgetjack

gadgetjack Loaded Pockets

I also carry 2 wallets. I carry a stainless Smart Money clip in my LF pocket. It holds small bills and my most used cards. The rest ride LR in an inexpensive leather bi-fold.
    http://www.storus.com/index.php

18. sloopy70

sloopy70 Loaded Pockets

I've got a flipside 2X I'll make ya a good deal on...

19. PocketWad

PocketWad Loaded Pockets

I'm cheap. I use a bulldog clip, only slightly larger than the one in the photo on this page:

http://www.carryology.com/2010/06/30/anti-wallets/

Very inexpensive. I have no complaints.

20. rbrennanjr

rbrennanjr Empty Pockets

I've been using the Slimmy for about 5 years now - well worth the price. Though it really does make you reconsider what you actually carry with you (it will only hold 6-8 cards and some cash/receipts).

Slimmy