1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Fountain Pen Day!

Discussion in 'Pens, Pencils, Notebooks, and Notebook Covers' started by Inner Prop, Oct 31, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Inner Prop

Inner Prop Loaded Pockets

Tomorrow is Fountain Pen Day. I often forget until the day of and then it's too late for the give-aways and deals.

What is everyone doing for FPD? What deals/give-aways do you know about?

I'm going to clean all my pens and write some letters.

I recently found out about "commonplace books" and I'm thinking of starting one. I already keep a journal in an A5 size notebook. That's the place I mostly use my FPs.

2. twin63

twin63 Loaded Pockets

I'll check the sites to see if there are any good deals, but to be honest I'm in a good place with pens and inks. I've settled on a handful of pens and inks that I really enjoy writing with, so I may be missing out on some things but it's sure helped my wallet!

Thank you for mentioning commonplace books (I just Googled it). I've never kept a journal, but this looks like something I would enjoy doing. It would be a great way to use the stack of notebooks I've accumulated and give some attention to pens that don't get used as often.

Happy Fountain Pen Day!

3. Moshe ben David

Moshe ben David Loaded Pockets

Well, I had totally forgotten about this. Until of course Fountain Pen Hospital sent a reminder ;). Yup, they have a sale going; no doubt many of the others do too.

L'chaim!

Moshe ben David