1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Found a mint Sig P225...

Discussion in 'Handguns' started by Sigdog, Jan 8, 2021.

1. Sigdog

Sigdog Loaded Pockets

Hi from Norway, not sure if I posted this before but its so nice I will risk posting it twice....

I visited a local gun store here that usually sells rifles, shotguns, and just a few handguns.....
    this 9mm Sig P225 was in a cabinet with a couple of used handguns. I had a good look at it and asked what the price was, the guy looked at the PC on the counter and said 2800 kroner, that was $320! He said that a guy did a part trade for a hunting rifle and he still had half of the box of 50 rounds left that he bought with the Sig! It has made in West Germany on the slide, the stamps under the frame show it was mades in 1984.

Since then I have put about 180 rounds through it without a problem, the single stack mag makes for a really nice grip, I fitted Siglite night sights, Hogue G-10 grips, a lighter hammer spring and an SRT trigger kit.

[​IMG]

#1 Sigdog, Jan 8, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2021
  2. Raven312

Raven312 Loaded Pockets

That's a great find; congrats!

Sent from my KB2007 using Tapatalk

3. medic68

medic68 Loaded Pockets

SCORE!!! :smile_coffee: That's game, set and match right there @Sigdog!

4. Sigdog

Sigdog Loaded Pockets

Thanks guys, yes, can´t get better than that especially on my budget and with the limits on handguns here in Norway.
    Here´s the 225 after I fitted the Siglite sights, Hogue G-10 grips and an SRT trigger kit....

[​IMG]

Last edited by Sigdog, Mar 9, 2021
    #4 Sigdog, Jan 8, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2021