1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

FlipSide 4 Wallet Review

Discussion in 'Gear Reviews' started by Langster, Dec 11, 2017.

1. Langster

Langster Loaded Pockets

Hey guys. Long time gear nerd here. I don't post all that much anymore, but I figured I'd put together an ultra in-depth review and comparison video of the (previous generation) FlipSide 3X wallet compared to the newly released FlipSide 4 wallet.

Here's a link to the video, I hope you enjoy! My intent with this video is to simply help educate the EDC enthusiast to make an ultra-informed buying decision.

I received no discount on these wallets, I'm just a normal guy that loves researching and nerding out on super dope gear.

Let me know what you think, feel free to Like & Subscribe if you'd like me to make more videos with this level of depth.

YankeeHotelFoxtrot likes this.
  2. TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY Loaded Pockets

I don’t know if it’s my phone but I’m getting a black screen on the link and nothing happens. I have the 3x wallet and am interested in seeing your comparison.

3. Langster

Langster Loaded Pockets

Works fine for me. What phone are you using?

4. TRUE LIBERTY

5. TRUE LIBERTY

Got home and watched the video on my computer. Very informative. So have you dropped it since the making the video and does it stay closed? Bummer they did not make it so it could hold at least hold one more card.