1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

FLIPSIDE 3X WITH THE FLIPSIDE KICK ATTACHMENT.

Discussion in 'Gear Reviews' started by TRUE LIBERTY, Aug 28, 2016.

1. TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY Loaded Pockets

Got tired of replacing my wallets every year because they just simply fall apart

[​IMG]

Well say hello to the Flip Side Wallet. The plastic is made from the same stuff the bullet proof glass windows are made from. So the plastic is tough and very scratch resistant.

[​IMG]

The wallet comes with the attachment in the back of the picture below. It supposed to hold business cards with the rubber band. I have no use for it so it goes straight in a drawer. So I bought the other attachment you see on the right side of the wallet that hold three credit cards that is good for very quick access.

[​IMG]

With the new wallet I managed to fit all 15 of my cards in a thinner and smaller package. And it flips open like a Captain Kirk communicator for added cool factor.

[​IMG]

The first section of the Flip Side has RFID protection so no one can steal your credit card information from you. And the first compartment holds four cards.

[​IMG]

The second compartment also holds four cards.

[​IMG]

The third compartment holds two of my I.D. cards. And the last compartment on the right is for cash or cards or a combo of both.

[​IMG]

When you buy the external card holder it holds three more cards and it is great for quick access when you use them throughout the day.

[​IMG]

After using this hard shell wallet for a week I do not see myself ever using a regular wallet again. And like almost everything I carry it is made in the U.S.A.

[​IMG]

Torque and Nick4305 like this.
  2. Banzboy

Banzboy Loaded Pockets

Always loved that Charles Bronson issues those concealed carry permits. I'm sure cops in other states think they're fake.