1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Firearms hat

Discussion in 'EDC Clothing' started by SuzukiGS750EZ, Sep 30, 2019.

1. SuzukiGS750EZ

SuzukiGS750EZ Loaded Pockets

Anybody have any cool hats that are available right now? I've had a Smith & Wesson hat, didn't last long. My h&k hat has lasted less than 8 months & is turning brown (was all black). Looking at a vigilance elite hat which is $40 with shipping. Curious what else is out there. I own s&w and h&k, that's it. I would feel weird buying another brand hat. I like the fitted hats but I'll do anything other than the "trucker" hat with the plastic mesh. Let's see emm!

2. kikaida

kikaida Loaded Pockets

What do you mean exactly by firearms hat? Do you mean a hat manufactured by a firearms company? A hat for hunting? A hat for going to the range? A tactical hat?

3. SuzukiGS750EZ

SuzukiGS750EZ Loaded Pockets

Firearms related. Vigilance elite does training. I like the hat but before I spend $40 I wanted to see what other options I have.

4. MarineLEO

MarineLEO Loaded Pockets

I like trucker hats because they fit my big :censored: head right lol. Also I grew fond of them in the sandbox kept me cool. I have a few that don’t have the button so I can wear them with my commas gear. Check out Haley strategic, Travis Haley is a former Marine Recon now an instructor if you didn’t know but he has several cool hat styles.

5. MatBlack

MatBlack Loaded Pockets

I have a Glock hat that has Velcro over the Glock logo. You can wear it so the Glock logo is visible or you can put another Velcro patch on top of the Glock logo if you want to keep your firearm enthusiasm under cover.

ran23 likes this.
  6. kikaida

kikaida Loaded Pockets

I don't have a firearms hat per se, but I do rock some kryptek hats during the summer when it's real hot. The kryptek hats are moisture wicking and have that sweat activated cooling material that helps when its so hot. I liked it so much that I bought a little collection. A hat with the typhon pattern, yeti pattern, and the nomad pattern.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

rdisom likes this.
  7. MYZ061080

MYZ061080 Loaded Pockets

Larue Tactical offer nice hats

8. Bellasdaddy

Bellasdaddy Loaded Pockets

Oakley SI cap and a few New Era 39thirty flex type fits