1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Fenix LD09 Replacement Pocket Clip?

Discussion in 'Flashlights & Other Illumination Devices' started by thegrouch314, Dec 6, 2018.

1. thegrouch314

thegrouch314 Loaded Pockets

I lost the pocket clip off my LD09. Has anyone bought a replacement online and if so, where from?

Otherwise, does anyone know if the pocket clips from the LD22, LD10 or LD02, or anyy other flashlight will fit? I can find replacements for those three but not the LD09.

2. flux

flux Loaded Pockets

write a email to fenix and say their clip broke and got lost. if you lost it, the clip was obviously not strong enough. Thrunite sent me a new one when I broke one and sent a friendly email. Hope Fenix is just as customer friendly. These things cost merely cents. and are on a 30$ AAA flashlight.

ProjeKtWEREWOLF likes this.
  3. thegrouch314

thegrouch314 Loaded Pockets

That's a point, yeah. I'll email them but I'm not sure whether or not they'll send one out cos I bought the light from a third party place and they'd have to ship the clip overseas

4. flux

flux Loaded Pockets

in the time you answered to me to start a discussion whether it makes sense or not you could have composed and sent them an nice email with your address. just write a friendly email, the serial number of your light if you see it and you should be good. if they refuse, just buy somewhere else next time.
    Shipping a 10cent item basically for free to keep a happy customer should be not too hard for Fenix.

keep us informed :)

#4 flux, Dec 6, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2018
    ProjeKtWEREWOLF and EZDog like this.
  5. DesertDuck

DesertDuck Empty Pockets

I've had good experiences here with other companies.
    Been a while but I think Klarus and/or FourSevens have sent me free clips.

6. EZDog

EZDog EDC Junkie!!!!!

The problem with Fenix seems to be figuring out who is really Fenix and who just uses the name for a store and might not be related to them otherwise.......maybe?

I have never really been sure who I was dealing with that had Fenix in the name but seemed maybe not to be the actual Mothership?

Either way I can not imagine that they will not send you a new clip.

7. DesertDuck

DesertDuck Empty Pockets

Simple solution:

Don't contact the seller.
    Contact Fenix.

8. turbo6

turbo6 Loaded Pockets

Google Fenix Store and email them, they can likely sell you a replacement or one they verified that fits your model.