1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Fellhoelter TiBolt - Refill That's Not A Parker Style?

Discussion in 'Pens, Pencils, Notebooks, and Notebook Covers' started by Nusm, Sep 3, 2017.

1. Nusm

Nusm Loaded Pockets

I found a Fellhoelter DLC Tuxedo TiBolt on eBay. I've been lusting over that particular model of the pen for awhile, and I couldn't let it go, so I bought it. I know the Fellhoelters are designed to take the Parker-style refill (or Fisher with the white tail cap), but I'm wondering if anyone has found a way to put anything else in there. Any refill that can be modded to fit in the TiBolt? I took my Dremel and worked on the nose of a Pilot G2 refill to try to make it pass through the Fellhoelter nose, but all I wound up with was ink all over me.

I'm familiar with all of the different types of Parker-style refills, and tried at least one of most of them (even the EasyFlow), so I'm not looking for any suggestions of those, I'm looking for mods on other type refills - Jetstream, Pilot G2, etc. Anyone have anything?

2. Flint HIlls

Flint HIlls Loaded Pockets

I have 0.7 Jetstream refills in a Parker Jotter, Zebra F701 and Fisher Bullet. You shouldn't have a problem making it fit.

3. Nusm

Nusm Loaded Pockets

Thanks for the reply! Do you cut off the little plastic piece down near the bottom of the refill?

4. Flint HIlls

Flint HIlls Loaded Pockets

Yes. Trim it so it's essentially straight and then cut to length. If it didn't take 20 minutes, I would post some photos for you.

5. Nusm

Nusm Loaded Pockets

Thanks, I'm going to give it a try as soon as I can get my hands on some Jetstreams.

Flint HIlls likes this.
  6. TiBoy

TiBoy Loaded Pockets

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Try uni ball 207/307 refills if you like them. This modded refill can fit into Maxmadco.

Flint HIlls likes this.
  7. Nusm

Nusm Loaded Pockets

If it will fit in a Maxmadco, then I would assume it would fit in a Fellhoelter too. Thanks, I'll get out the Dremel and give it a shot!