1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Favorite Movie Quote

Discussion in 'The Breakroom' started by swany66675, Oct 20, 2013.

1. swany66675
    • In Omnia Paratus

swany66675 Loaded Pockets

So I love the favorite inspirational quote thread nice job SnowKiwi . So with mimicry being the highest form of flattery, here we go. What are your favorite Movie quotes?

Tyler Durden, Fight Club: In the world I see - you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Tower. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying strips of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway.

2. mauseum

mauseum Loaded Pockets

"So in the end, was it worth it? Jesus Christ. How irreparably changed my life has become. It's always the last day of summer and I've been left out in the cold with no door to get back in. I'll grant you I've had more than my share of poignant moments. Life passes most people by while they're making grand plans for it. Throughout my lifetime, I've left pieces of my heart here and there. And now, there's almost not enough to stay alive. But I force a smile, knowing that my ambition far exceeded my talent. There are no more white horses or pretty ladies at my door." - George Jung, Blow

swany66675 likes this.
  3. WsRub04
    • In Omnia Paratus

WsRub04 Loaded Pockets

Anything from the first half of Full Metal Jacket. Most of which would be censored. Classic.

Elg, Varmitslayer, BklynBoy and 4 others like this.
  4. leeenricoso

leeenricoso Loaded Pockets

"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you're looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that will be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you and I will kill you." -- Bryan Mills (Liam Neeson) from the movie "Taken"

vinniec5, SAKplumber and swany66675 like this.
  5. grathlong

grathlong Loaded Pockets

"Now it's my turn!" -V for Vendetta
    "THIS IS SPARTA!" -300

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

swany66675 likes this.
  6. will m
    • In Omnia Paratus

will m Loaded Pockets

"Excuse me while I whip this out." -Cleavon Little in 'Blazing Saddles'
    Just because I was able to use this line today at work.

Kinzei, BklynBoy, powerring and 2 others like this.
  7. dcmassena

dcmassena Loaded Pockets

Lots of great movie quotes...I don't know if I have one favorite, but here is one I use frequently.

"Do or do not. There is no try." - Yoda

8. Froley

Froley Loaded Pockets

I don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed. You know, as a career, I don't want to do that.
    LLoyd Dobler---Say Anything

9. gibbsrule9
    • Memoria in Aeterna
    • In Omnia Paratus

gibbsrule9 Memoria in Aeterna

Not a movie but it's from The Sopranos: "Who the :censored: listens to prizefighters?"

Dr. Melfi tells Tony something Carlos Castaneda said and that was Tony's response. Used it the other night in a restaurant when a friend quoted George Santayana. The next table laughed.

SAKplumber and swany66675 like this.
  10. Midnight

Midnight Loaded Pockets

"Im sick of these monkey fighin' snakes on this monday to friday plane" FX edited version of snakes on a plane

not a movie but still great
    "Demons run when a good man goes to war" Doctor Who

swany66675, gibbsrule9 and SAKplumber like this.
  11. SAKplumber
    • In Omnia Paratus

SAKplumber EDC Junkie!!!!!

"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once i a while, you could miss it."

"Not that I condone Fascism, or any "ism" for that matter. "Ism's", IMO, are not good. A person should not believe in "isms", he should believe in himself. I quote John Lennon..."I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me". Good point there. After all, he was the Walrus. I could be the Walrus...still doesn't change the fact that I don't have a car."

Ferris Bueller

"I ain't got time to bleed" Blain (Jesse Ventura) Predator

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them." John Bernard Books (John Wayne) The Shootist

CJinPa, vinniec5, powerring and 2 others like this.
  12. Knightrock
    • In Omnia Paratus

Knightrock EDC Junkie!!!!!

10-4 on: " I ain't got time to bleed"

vinniec5 and SAKplumber like this.
  13. bzimmerly

bzimmerly Loaded Pockets

"You're not as stupid as I thought. You might even be intelligent. That's dangerous for slaves."
    - Marcellus, gladiator trainer in Spartacus

SAKplumber likes this.
  14. Knightrock
    • In Omnia Paratus

Knightrock EDC Junkie!!!!!

Matthew Quigley: [Quigley shoots Dobkin, O'Flynn and Marston before they can even aim their guns, then walks up to a dying Marston]

I said I never had much use for one. Never said I didn't know how to use it.

15. Lannister
    • In Omnia Paratus

Lannister Loaded Pockets

Say what again. SAY WHAT AGAIN. I dare you I double dare you Mother:censored:. Say What one more GodD?%$ time. Samuel L. Jackson as "Jules" in Pulp Fiction,

Amongst the many in Apocalypse Now:You smell that? Do you smell that? Napalm, son, Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. Robert Duval as "LTC William "Bill" Kilgore".

And finally, a Classic: I know what you are thinking: Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to tell the truth, in all this excitement I kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel Lucky? Well do ya, punk? Clint Eastwood as "Inspector Dirty Harry Callahan"

Kinzei, BklynBoy, bzimmerly and 5 others like this.
  16. swany66675
    • In Omnia Paratus

swany66675 Loaded Pockets

The Babe, The Sand Lot: Remember kid, there's heroes and there's legends. Heroes get remembered but legends never die, follow your heart kid, and you'll never go wrong.

powerring, AK Adventurer and Midnight like this.
  17. CSM-101
    • GITD Manix 2XL Owner
    • In Omnia Paratus

CSM-101 EDC Junkie!!!!!

Well, there is so many to pick from, but from what I'm watching right now...

"SAS can take out any one of these camps in under two minutes, kill everybody there, and be gone before the echo fades." Admiral James Greer

"I don't give a :censored: whether you did it or not, and neither will anyone else... but I will put such a strangle hold on your gun money you'll be out in the street throwing rocks. I will :censored: destroy you, I will make it my mission in life!" Jack Ryan

Patriot Games

bzimmerly, WsRub04 and SAKplumber like this.
  18. AK Adventurer

AK Adventurer Ice, Ice, Tigre

"Its not the years honey, its the miles" Indy in Raider of the lost ark ;)

"I've got a bad feeling about this...." Varrious people in Star Wars

"You ain't gonna like this Hoss" --Snowman in Smokey and the Bandit.

(I use those three Endlessly!! :D )

"Jesus Harley! If we were shooting for S:censored:, you wouldn't even get a whiff!"

"You gotta squeeze the trigger Harley. Don't yank it, its not your d dick."

Both from Marlboro in Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man.

vinniec5 and swany66675 like this.
  19. jerit

jerit Loaded Pockets

Sometimes when I have an argument with my wife, I use the old Johnny Weissmuller quote " Me Tarzan, you Jane!" . If that doesn't quiet her down I sometimes have to use another quote from the movie "Tarzan The Apeman" that goes, "AAAAHrrrr, AHreeeee, AArrahhh, Ahreee, Ahhhrrrrar"...That usually works.

20. vinniec5

vinniec5 Loaded Pockets

• Edited per Rule 2
    "Look I'd rather be a Lamp post in New York than the President of France but I came over here for one thing and one thing only and that's to get Charnier and that's what I'm gonna do!" Popeye Doyle

"Slow ahead? I can go :censored: slow ahead, why don't you come down here and shovel this :censored:" Chief Brody

" You're ghosting us :censored:, I don't care who you are back in the world, give our position away one more time and I'll bleed you real quiet like and leave you here, GOT THAT?"

"What do you hunt with a Knife?"
    "Name It"

Edited per Rule 2
    SAKp

Last edited by vinniec5, Oct 24, 2013
    bzimmerly likes this.