1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Favorite disposable pen

Discussion in 'Pens, Pencils, Notebooks, and Notebook Covers' started by citoman305, Jan 21, 2016.

1. tbzbbt

tbzbbt Loaded Pockets

I use this same pen and I am amazed at how short a time they last. They appear just half-full of ink....

Tbzbbt

2. ghbrumbaugh

ghbrumbaugh Loaded Pockets

I tend to jump between the Pilot Juice and Acroball depending on what paper I'm using. The Acroball is the closest to a Gel/Rollerball I've found in a ballpoint. Smooth writing, rich black, doesn't skip. I also like the Petball, it's pretty standard ballpoint knock pen. No frills, strong clip, lightweight.

3. MTCole

MTCole Loaded Pockets

[​IMG]

I've been using these a lot. I really like the G-301 and the ink dries quickly. They don't last long if you write a bunch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. sungame

sungame Loaded Pockets

For me, disposable pens are backups. I use fountain pens or good ballpoint/rollerball pens (think Parker Jotter) as primaries, but, since pens are essential tools of my trade, I always keep a disposable ballpoint pen or two in every bag and in most jackets as a backup. Because I already carry a good pen, I am not too picky when it comes to disposables. I refuse to spend money on them, and just carry whatever I pick up as freebies and giveaways.

Moshe ben David likes this.