1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Ever lose a favorite knife?

Discussion in 'Knives' started by jugoretz, Aug 17, 2011.

1. kershawleeker

kershawleeker Loaded Pockets

yo pumba dsmn disney world i lost several cheapknives there but they had sentimental value to me

2. Minifcar

Minifcar Loaded Pockets

3. flarp

flarp Loaded Pockets

Almost lost a Smith & Wesson SWAT folder. Not an expensive knife, but it had sentimental value. The pocket clip got snagged on some gear I was returning at a scuba shop. Fortunately, the owner of the shop picked it up and returned it to me when I showed back up at the store the next day.

4. JS_280

JS_280 Loaded Pockets

My wife was extremely late getting on a return flight from Trinidad and had to dump her Spyderco Delica in the trash before going through security.

5. bdbart

bdbart Loaded Pockets

I am in no way a knife aficionado....But I lost a Kershaw Blur while hunting.....there was no way of finding it again..... So I just had to get another....This was the first knife that I started to EDC (besides a SAK)... So I was extremely disappointed when I got home and could not locate it....Hopefully some archaeologist will find it in 1,000 years and realize people used to cut with sharps objects (being that the light saber has replaced knifes...swords...pizza cutters...etc...)