1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Evening ladies and gentlemen

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by bearpark, Dec 12, 2011.

1. bearpark

bearpark Loaded Pockets

Hi all,

I'm Roy, from north east UK. I've only recently got into the whole EDC thing but I've carried various useful things about my person for years now.

This is my current carry, usually in my briefcase or messenger bag.

[​IMG]

This Christmas spells time for a refresh so I'll be looking forward to a Leatherman Style PS, SAK Farmer and a Fenix E01 to complement the current crop.

Anyways, thats enough rabbiting on from me. This seems like a great community and should be a lot of fun to be a part of.

2. A.D.D.i.c.t.

A.D.D.i.c.t. Loaded Pockets

Welcome to the addiction! Enjoy your stay!

3. Schnolko

Schnolko Loaded Pockets

4. chrisjackson

chrisjackson Empty Pockets

Hey Roy, great to meet a fellow North-East EDCer! I'm from that area too, I live in Northumberland. Really nice carry... I especially like the red Moleskine and the watch - what make is that? Nice to see the G2 Mini and the prybar too.

5. bearpark

bearpark Loaded Pockets

Good to see the North East represented here Chris. I'm in Newcastle but originally from Darlington.

Thanks for the compliments. The watch is a Seiko SNZG15, only had it for a couple of weeks but I really like it so far. There's a few elements of my carry that I'm looking to improve on, namely the torch and multitools. But I guess hanging around here will ensure that is sorted in no time at all!