1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

EDCF Thanksgiving Day Giveaway!

Discussion in 'The Breakroom' started by scríbhneoir, Nov 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amphipolis

amphipolis Loaded Pockets

I am thankful for EDCF giving me solutions for problems, I didn't even know I had. To be a tad more serious, I have learned a lot on here on how to empty my pockets of all the pens, pads, and keys, yet still carry the same amount of stuff with me.

Thanks everyone for making these boards so informative and enjoyable!

2. HunkaBurninLove

HunkaBurninLove Empty Pockets

I'm thankful for my EDC Meadowlark because having a knife on you does come in handy. Occasionally I need to open some boxes at work and it save me the hassle of using a pair of scissors or something.

The EDCF is also a good support group because I now know I'm not alone with my quirk :D

3. Trashman

Trashman Empty Pockets

I am thankful for my Draco (XR-E) because it is, literally, my dream light. I've always wanted something small -- originally, I was thinking Jil -- with the output and beam of a Lux V. Modamag's Draco not only gave me the output and flood beam characteristics that I wanted, but he put it in a package that is much smaller than I ever hoped for.

For EDCF, I am thankful, because it gives me one more place to visit each night, keeping my night fun.

4. M-14

M-14 Loaded Pockets

I am very thankful that I have found a community of like-minded individuals to which I can contribute and learn from!

5. J Smith

J Smith Loaded Pockets

I am thankfull to EDC for letting me read up on new wigets to figure out what I need.
    Thanks for the contest.

6. plblark

plblark Empty Pockets

I am thankful for EDC because it's a great place where several of my interests intersect and the issues of how to carry and what to carry become as interesting as the items themselves.

Thanks again.

7. kcardwel

kcardwel Empty Pockets

Very nice. Thankful I can look at all the new gadgets people come up with and advice on the forum.
    ken

8. NSaglibene

NSaglibene Empty Pockets

What a cool thread!

Well, Iam thankful for EDCF because it showed me that I am really not a freak with stuffed pockets... well not a really rare kind of freak. It's cool to see there are others like me who actually have things when you need them, and aren't always wishing you had a knife, flashlight, or a lighter. Even when I was younger I always had a swiss army knife, lighter, and a few goodies, I loved to go camping because than I could strap on the serious gadgets like my tomohawk and a real knife. Having all these extra goodies you have too realize how fortunate that we all are... we could have a lot less. HAPPY THANKSGIVING.

-Nick

9. toasterburn

toasterburn Loaded Pockets

I appreciate the ability to instantly get info on any gadget I'm thinking of buying :D

10. besafe2

besafe2 Empty Pockets

Well I'm new here so haven't learned as much as most but sure hope to. I edc a Surefire 6P & various knives.

11. DarbyFett

DarbyFett Loaded Pockets

Thankful? For this Forum? The money that has been drained from my bank account due to all the awesome gear? I think not....

Just kidding, I am thankful for EDCF for helping me make wise decisions when I do buy gear!

12. grayelky

grayelky Empty Pockets

I'm thankful God let me be born in a country full of free spirited people. A land where if someone has a vision of putting together a place for like minded people to come together and share ideas and thoughts. Without this freedom, this forum would not exist. I do enjoy reading and learning here.

13. Chimo

Chimo Empty Pockets

I'm thankful that such a great forum and community exists!

14. Arthur P

Arthur P Empty Pockets

I am thankful to my newly acquired Kershaw Leek for cutting my pinky today when closing it one-handed :brickwall: And thanks to all of you for all the great EDC suggestions, I learned a lot from this forum. :)

Happy Thanksgiving!

15. edc3

edc3 Loaded Pockets

I am thankful to EDCF for directing me to my new favorite wallet - T.H.E. Wallet J.R.

:ty:

16. marvin

marvin Empty Pockets

I'm thankful for my EDC and especially my "post finding edcforums.com updated edc" because it feels good to be prepared. And it feels even better to help someone not so prepared and turn them onto the ideology of edc.

17. Dr Jekell
    • Administrator
    • In Omnia Paratus

Dr Jekell I had fun once, It was awful.
    Staff Member

While I would like to be included in this giveaway I already (Or about to) have everything I need for the moment.

While I am thankful for my EDC I am sure that the people who I have helped with their problems (or saving their lives) would be more so.

I would I like thank all of EDCF & CPF :bow: :bow: especially the webmasters/webmistress's who do a wonderful job keeping us poor :broke: EDCer's & Flashaholics apprised of the good & the bad. You all rock :D

Perhaps next year I will be able to donate some items to the giveaway.

18. Bogart

Bogart Empty Pockets

I am thankful for my pockets.
    Happy thanksgiving to all.

19. Balance

Balance Empty Pockets

I am thankful for the kind folk who help keep me informed and prepared to be self-reliant. :highfive:
    An excellent selection of quality gear, tested & approved by a community of like-minded individuals, allows me to confidently navigate the unknown. O0
    I appreciate the leverage this forums presents towards obstacles requiring that special triangle of skills, knowledge, and equipment; a comprehensive database of 'good things to have' continues to expand my horizons & possibilities :idiot2: :woohoo: :ty: :thumbsup:
    oh, and lots of fun smilies..! :pirate: :uglystupid2:

20. joeblack

joeblack Loaded Pockets

;D I am thankful that there are other people who share the same addiction I have regarding gadgets. EDC forums is a wonderful community where everyone can share their experiences with all kinds of toys ! O0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.