1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

EDC writing instrument picture thread...

Discussion in 'Pens, Pencils, Notebooks, and Notebook Covers' started by Mumbojumboo, May 3, 2012.

1. oke

oke Loaded Pockets

KK? 'zat short for that one crowdfunding site? Anyway, I think the anodizing's durable - doesn't seem like it'll scratch easily. And the twist mechanism's deliberate, if that makes sense. It's not loose or wiggly, and then it gets to the extended and retracted positions and stays put, yet it doesn't take a lot of effort when you want to twist it, either.

Another shot:
    [​IMG]
    What's different is that there's a transparent spherical object of some sort in the bottom groove of the grip, which ya might be able to see (if the dumb watermark doesn't obscure it - or, it might be perfectly viewable on a phone - just got the warning that the 25 MB of hosting bandwidth has already been spent this month, so let the watermarking and blurring begin...). At first, it was wedged in there pretty well, and I initially thought that, since it was clear (so the metal surface was seen through it), some metal bur or debris was there. Well, I was able to get the piece loose, yet now, it rolls around the circumference of the writing instrument and stays within the groove (sorta like the bearings in the eone Bradley watch; huh, eone's short for 'everyone', and this brand's Everyman...). I guess it could be a fidgety feature, lol...

:cool:

2. Nusm

Nusm Loaded Pockets

I got one of the Refyne EP1 pens (mine is in black), and I was really surprised at how small it was when I got it. It didn't look that small in the pictures, but it's really close to being a mini pen. It's got nice weight and feels solid, but it's small.