1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

EDC writing instrument picture thread...

Discussion in 'Pens, Pencils, Notebooks, and Notebook Covers' started by Mumbojumboo, May 3, 2012.

1. Moshe ben David

Moshe ben David Loaded Pockets

@aicolainen: Appreciate your thoughts! For me copyright/ownership is absolutely not an issue I've given any thought to nor am I likely to. I just don't want to deal with any kind of maintenance issues once I post... sorta lazy I know but that's the way I'm rolling on this!

L'chaim!

Moshe ben David

2. oke

oke Loaded Pockets

@Moshe ben David - so, outta merely forgettin' to reference ya, I just wanted to point out that I quoted one person in my previous post, yet was also directing my reply to you about what I still decide to do (manage the uploaded image files) in terms of what I put up with/deal with. I guess there's no real importance to the photos I take, although I'd rather have some control over them more than just putting the images out there. Yet that's I think the detail (a free service who hosts the images for a specific account) where it ends up being a paid service, so havin' some control for free ends up bein' a continual issue to deal with once the service changes its terms. Maybe I should work on bein' more easygoing about what service I use, huh?

Anyway, just fyi. And no writing instrument to show in this post. My bad - will make up for that when I can... ;)

:cool:

3. Moshe ben David

No worries! I am guilty of the same with my reply to apicalainen... same reason. Just got lazy! :(. Don't give it a moment's thought dude!

L'chaim!

Moshe ben David

4. Adam Ng

Adam Ng Loaded Pockets

Scored these.[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lucas760, Stormdrane and twin63 like this.
  5. oke

oke Loaded Pockets

Sorta like a leadholder, yet for a Fisher PR ink cartridge, and machined from a single piece of metal:
    [​IMG]
    Also, pb now has resized the image and slapped a watermark on it.

And there was much rejoicing -
    Yay...
    :cool:

Last edited by oke, Jul 9, 2019
    #3285 oke, Jul 9, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2019
    jag-engr likes this.
  6. Moshe ben David

One more reason NOT to use photo bucket!

L'chaim!

Moshe ben David

PragmaticMurphyist likes this.
  7. addylo

addylo Loaded Pockets

Couple of Pelikans, couple of Montblancs and a homebrew.

[​IMG]

jkwithawave, ran23, lucas760 and 6 others like this.
  8. Moshe ben David

@addylo: Very nice set up there^^! Like the little mobile collection. Pray tell -- tell us more about the case. Can't recall seeing one quite like this before. Handsome looking, but how do you write on the back side of the pages that end up lying over the pens? Or do you?

L'chaim!

Moshe ben David

twin63 likes this.
  9. addylo

addylo Loaded Pockets

Thanks! The case is from Galen Leather. The field notes easily slip in and out of the case when needed.

Galen is a small family-owned business based in Turkey. Their products are available via Amazon or their website. I have several of their products and can vouch for the quality. Unfortunately their founder just passed away from cancer but her husband, son, and brother are keeping the business going.

(Disclaimer: I am not associated in any way with Galen Leather, just a satisfied customer.)

10. choombak

choombak Loaded Pockets

Currently the Prometheus Bamboo in Ti, and Pelikan M215 ink pens in rotation.

[​IMG]

twin63, keycutter and usk15 like this.