1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Edc umbrella

Discussion in 'Other Every Day Carry Items' started by Bakersb, Jan 31, 2015.

1. Bakersb

Bakersb Loaded Pockets

Does anyone have suggestions on some good, compact umbrellas i can store in my pack?

ManVsLawn likes this.
  2. 0dBm

0dBm Loaded Pockets

Unbreakable Telescopic Umbrella.
    My wife uses this model.

I use the full-sized model. Been using it the last week or so in the highly-unusual elevated precipitation here in Southern California.

ManVsLawn likes this.
  3. ghostyjack
    • GITD Manix 2XL Owner
    • In Omnia Paratus

ghostyjack Loaded Pockets

I've got a Fulton Miniflat that fits inside my Hazard 4 Kato (main section) and it takes up very little room and when open is more than sufficient to give me cover. I still have room for a large Trespass aluminium lunch box and an insulated stainless steel 200ml flask to carry milk in (I like my tea in work) with room to spare for other items.

ManVsLawn likes this.
  4. batteur
    • GITD Manix 2XL Owner
    • In Omnia Paratus

batteur Loaded Pockets

Knirps is a well-known brand here in Germany, and as the name implies (in German), they’re designed to pack small. Personally I don’t own one. My most used umbrella is a Blunt XL (too large for you), and in my work bag there’s a seldom used Blunt XS_mini. The XS_mini is telescopic, but the opened diameter should be larger.
    OT: I with black trousers, black hard shell jacket with hood, and the black XL in its sleeve worn on the back, I sometimes somehow look like a ninja. :ninja::giggle: