1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

EDC Tutorial - Auditing / creating your EDC.

Discussion in 'Where, When, & How Do We Carry All This Stuff?' started by Turtle75, Oct 17, 2009.

1. Turtle75

Turtle75 Loaded Pockets

2. powernoodle

powernoodle Loaded Pockets

Sweet Mother of Pearl, you have a very calming voice. I hope you are a hypnotist or a psychiatrist in the real world. My bladder became so relaxed that I soiled myself.

Seriously, though :), I enjoyed your video and share your view that one should carry as little as possible. Starting small is a good idea as well. I also keep my EDC mansack in my vehicle. If you are like me, the EDC quest never never ends - I am constantly "improving" or modifying it. When people ask me why I carry a light, for example, I tell them to carry one for a while and they'll figure out how useful it is on a daily basis.

3. Turtle75

Turtle75 Loaded Pockets

Yes, I have been told I have a calming voice, I just hope it isn't boring! EDC is an evolving thing. That is why I posted this little reminder to "Audit" your edc, get rid of the stuff you do not use, and take measure of the things you do need.

4. marvin

marvin Empty Pockets

I also enjoyed this. Reminded me to check my gear, I have a habit of assembling bags/kits and just assuming they're good to go indefinitely.