1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

EDC Macbook case

Discussion in 'Electronic Devices' started by osapiens, May 17, 2017.

1. osapiens

osapiens Banned

#1 osapiens, May 17, 2017
    Last edited: May 18, 2017
  2. EZDog

EZDog EDC Junkie!!!!!

Hazard4 Kaito works well for me and lots of organization and space for the size!

3. Moshe ben David

Moshe ben David Loaded Pockets

Case Logic, Tumi, and Targus are three brands that come to mind. Your needs will probably differ based on whether you want a sleeve to then carry inside a larger bag (backpack, messenger bag, etc) or to serve as a stand alone bag for your Mac.

I suggest you do some browsing on Amazon and pay particular attention to purchaser reviews, especially the complaints. Alternatively you might visit a physical store that sells these and other after market items for computers.

L'chaim!

Moshe ben David

MCPOWoller likes this.
  4. DeepBlue

DeepBlue Loaded Pockets

I use a Tom Bhin Co-Pilot for EDC. 12" Macbook fits in perfectly though I do carry it in a Waterfield Design 'suede jacket' to give it a little more scratch protection and bump on the base protection. I don't personally feel the need for tons of padding. Sort of negates the minimal size and weight of these lightweight devices.

Waterfield Design to a really wide range of tailored bags for Macs/Laptops and tablets. All seem very well designed and built but not 'tactical'.

5. onebadwagon

onebadwagon Loaded Pockets

I had my buddy cerakote my 13" macbook lid camo and I don't use a case. It doesn't help your search for a case, but whatever.