1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

EDC Laser Pointer?

Discussion in 'Other Every Day Carry Items' started by geekandwife, Jul 20, 2014.

1. geekandwife

geekandwife Loaded Pockets

So I know this is a tool many of you would not have as part of your EDC, but who else carries a laser pointer? If so have you found one that doesn't break the bank that can hold up to EDC use? I have been carrying the cheap ones and can get a couple months out of them before I crack the cap.

2. Jake333

Jake333 Loaded Pockets

Have you looked at the Infiniter 100 laser pointer? It's under $20 and apparently well made. I've never carried a laser pointer but this might be an option for you.

LRex likes this.
  3. stbear

stbear Loaded Pockets

Only EDC laser I have is the Crimson Trace on my Ruger LC9.

ChrisJ likes this.
  4. dy5

dy5 Empty Pockets

I do have EDC laser pointers that I use all the time for lecturing. I've gotten very high quality red (635 nm) and green (532 nm) from Laserglow Technologies. I think the last one I bought was the Lyra green after someone walked away with my previous one. I've been using them for several years and never had a durability issue. Customer service is excellent. I heard about them on the Candlepower forums where you can look for reviews. The only catch is the higher price, but worth it over the long-haul. (No relationship to company, just satisfied customer.)

5. Nick4305
    • In Omnia Paratus

Nick4305 EDC Junkie!!!!!

I don't EDC this, 'cos i really don't need it every day.
    But it comes useful sometimes, es. for targeting and drawing long distance lines distance on walls.
    Really bright and powerful, good that has a key lock on back to avoid child's use and exposure.
    Being a 18650 is quite heavy, btw.

[​IMG]
    Nick4305's EDC

Quantum likes this.