1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

EDC Headphones / Earbuds

Discussion in 'Electronic Devices' started by .Ed, May 28, 2015.

1. assassin10000

assassin10000 Loaded Pockets

X12 (sabbat x12 and other mfg) are a bluetooth headphone that use a 'earpod/airpod' style in your ear but aren't airpod shaped. I haven't tried them, but on another forum I was told they stay in place pretty good. They shouldn't isolate like in ears do as they are more of a earbud design.

https://www.amazon.com/Bluetooth-Earphones-Sweatproof-Headphones-Cancelling/dp/B07FFRK6M7
    https://www.amazon.com/Bluetooth-Earphone-Headphone-Wireless-Earbuds/dp/B07F72PD6Z

2. HELM
    • Sponsor - Manufacturer

HELM Loaded Pockets

I carry two, the Bose QC20 and the new SoundSport wireless buds. The latter works pretty well but you need to make sure you have the right size ear tips otherwise it will start slipping during a HIIT type workout. Once I got that replaced with the larger ones, its less of an issue. Still somewhat bulky and protrudes a tad bit but that is somewhat expected from a set of Bluetooth buds. Sounds quality is pretty decent but I honestly have not compared it to any other wireless buds.

3. kikaida

kikaida Loaded Pockets

What do you think of the battery life? I was thinking of getting some myself.

4. HELM
    • Sponsor - Manufacturer

HELM Loaded Pockets

The day after I got the SportsSound I took it on a quick (for me) 10 days trip to Asia. I charged the pack to full capacity before I left. I used it on the long haul flight there (maybe 4 hour max), on 3 occasions to the gym (approximately an hour each), used the right bud as a headset for calls and maybe an hour or two on the flight back. I never had to re-charge the pack during my trip and every time I took the buds out, these were at 100%.

kikaida likes this.
  5. kikaida

kikaida Loaded Pockets

Got me a pair of Sony WI-C300 wireless headphones for working out at the gym. No particular reason, other than they were cheap. But they do sound nice though, and has the bass level that I like. They've worked well for the last 3 months. I'm thinking of getting some Bose soundsports, but I'm on the fence about getting one. I'm afraid one will fall out of of one of my ears and be lost. Maybe I'll buy a cheap pair off of Amazon and see how I like the system before getting something more expensive

6. suburbDad

suburbDad Loaded Pockets

Bought nicer ones from Beats, JBL, and JLabs.. and the cheap Chinese Anker ones. I feel most liberated by using the cheap Chinese ones because I lose these things so easily. They’re so cheap!