1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Edc backpack purchase

Discussion in 'General EDC Discussion' started by bigant2984, Mar 2, 2017.

1. bigant2984

bigant2984 Loaded Pockets

I'm sure this is an ongoing discussion but since I'm new to this so I figured I'd ask people here who have experience with different bag types, I currently carry your basic Manhattan portage messenger bag, does the trick but not enough space or organization.

I'm looking for a bag were I can carry my files , clip board, iPad , pens , chargers cables etc. an extra pair of sneakers when I'm wearing boots and gym clothes and extra gear. I've looked and narrowed a few bags down to the falconer 27 which has a great price point right now, the riftcore, the trident is also a real nice bag but not sure on size and it's seems geared toward a photographer. The evade is awesome but $ as well as the ruck bags. And info and information will help thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Rainy
    • In Omnia Paratus

Rainy Uber Prepared

Check out the Osprey Nebula :)

3. MCPOWoller

MCPOWoller Loaded Pockets

LA Police Gear 3 day assault pack. Great price for a great bag.

4. bigant2984

bigant2984 Loaded Pockets

That's a really nice bag but from what the specs say it's a large bag 34l I'm gonna watch some reviews on it thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Rainy
    • In Omnia Paratus

Rainy Uber Prepared

I can tell you it doesnt appear that large when its not filled up. This is in part because of the light fabric they use and the side compression straps i suppose. Feels like the size of my Synapse 25, but has more options, better layout (imo) and obviously more volume for you to fill up ;) .

I can tell you, for plain EDC use i have not come across a better backpack. Personally, id like it to be in 500d cordura and with attatchmentpoints on the bottom, but other than that i cant see how it could be better.