1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

eCigs anyone?

Discussion in 'Other Every Day Carry Items' started by Sodacose, Oct 24, 2012.

1. KAMM
    • In Omnia Paratus

KAMM Loaded Pockets

I just bought a GLV with a tank and adapter. ;)

jralabate likes this.
  2. jralabate

jralabate Loaded Pockets

Oh a GLV sweet did u get it in purple? Post a pic.

Sent from my NS4G powered by Hellybean

3. KAMM
    • In Omnia Paratus

KAMM Loaded Pockets

Nah I got it in matte black. ;) the drip tip though will end up being purple. :D ill post a pic or two once I have my setup complete.

mu®t13 and jralabate like this.
  4. Scottyzedinosaur

Scottyzedinosaur Loaded Pockets

Is there a brick and mortar PV store you guys can recommend I go to in Venice Beach, CA? :) I'm visiting for the week and need a serious upgrade. Mine's relatively nice, but I'm looking for something with more battery life. And I'm looking to buy the Kanger Protank. I currently have a Riva 510 battery and a no-name Dual Cartomizer tank.

5. Robot Mania FU

Robot Mania FU Loaded Pockets

I actually just got into vaping recently. I got a blu starter kit before I read reviews online. Everyone seems to hate these things, but I honestly don't mind them at all. If this is what most people categorize as bad then I really cannot wait until I start upgrading haha.

6. derfyled

derfyled Loaded Pockets

My first e-cig was an e-cab. Everybody hated it but I thought it was great. Now that I use a variable wattage mod, I understand that the e-cab is almost junk and not satisfying. As long as you have not tried a ''real'' one, you haven't really vaped. Honestly, the difference is like night and day.

7. MedusaOblongata

MedusaOblongata Loaded Pockets

Buying Ecig supplies at a head shop is like buying flashlights at the hardware store.

KAMM and derfyled like this.
  8. Scottyzedinosaur

Scottyzedinosaur Loaded Pockets

Yeah, I was hoping there might be a dedicated E cig store.

9. Robot Mania FU

Robot Mania FU Loaded Pockets

Oh, I can only imagine. I will definitely be building my own rig, but I'm glad I at least have something to hold me over while I'm doing my research. It may be terrible compared to the real deal, but it has shown me the benefits of vaping. The ups man is going to hate me within the next coming weeks. Hahah

10. KAMM
    • In Omnia Paratus

KAMM Loaded Pockets

I'm looking at getting an electric angel with a kick. Anyone got any opinions on it?

11. kapolani

kapolani Loaded Pockets

12. Avenal

Avenal Loaded Pockets

E-Juice is totally taste subjective. But to start off, are you looking at something fruity, a drink taste, tobacco, etc?
    I have a variety of juice vendors that I buy from, but the main ones are:

Vapealicious Juice (they offer an online coupon).
    SweetBacco and Gold Leaf are my favorites from them. Both Tobacco based.

Tasty Vapor
    Great Bananas Foster and Red Bull

Mom and pops Vapor Shop
    They have a killer RY4!

13. marsos52

marsos52 Loaded Pockets

Kamm, the GLV mods are awesome, I have the super mini. and I'm thinking about getting one for a 18650 battery
    the electric angel is a very sort after mod, also look into Super T manufacturing http://www.supertmanufacturing.com/ela.html
    this maybe a even better choice.
    I'm currently using a Legacy from Puresmoker and the super mini from GLV and waiting on a Vapor Moon mod
    I love 3.7 volt mods with low resentence cartos especially boge 2.0

Avenal likes this.
  14. Avenal

Avenal Loaded Pockets

I've been thinking of ordering the ELA, it's just too long of a wait time for me as I am impatient, so I have a Silver Bullet coming. Been using the Zmax V3 tele daily for a while now and love it. Haven't had any problems with my Vamos, but I've found that keeping the threads clean and some Noalox go a long way.
    IBTanked Pyrex and Boge LR cartos are my main delivery setup.
    [​IMG]

kkay likes this.
  15. MedusaOblongata

Look here for juice - 10 ml bottles for $4.25 makes it cheap to try a lot of different flavors to see what you like, and it's not a big waste if there's one you don't like. Personally, I like vanilla, coconut, butterscotch, clove, and banana. There's even a site somewhere that sells caffeinated juice, if you're into that.

16. KAMM
    • In Omnia Paratus

KAMM Loaded Pockets

Thanks for the links! :) the glv came in the mail today but I won't be able to play until tonight after work. Ill post up pics tomorrow. I've been considering getting the dialavolt from vape4life. Seems to be a pretty slick variable voltage cig. Mod it with a tank would be pretty nice. Have you heard of it?

17. MedusaOblongata

Vapor4Life is where I get my 30 ml bottles of juice because they're only $10-$12.50.

KAMM likes this.
  18. KAMM
    • In Omnia Paratus

KAMM Loaded Pockets

Oh nice! They have some nice stuff.

19. marsos52

marsos52 Loaded Pockets

kamm I haven't heard of that dialavolt till just now. seems like a ego twist style takeoff. I stopped using those type of batteries a good 6 months ago or longer.
    I rather to a mod that take a rechargeable/replaceable battery, I have been thru three variable voltage mods and I have sold them off, because i found them to
    be a brother, never stop added and taking power away to find the sweet spot, also there not accurate and lower power, zmax was the worse for that.
    generally a mech mod a 3.7 volts works for me, many like a mech mod a 5 volts and that gives more options for feeding system ohms

20. KAMM
    • In Omnia Paratus

KAMM Loaded Pockets

Ok friends I'm having a problem with my glv that I just got. I charged the battery, grabbed a joyetech atty, dropped three drops of e-liquid in there, put on my drip tip, held down the button but it didn't fire and has not fired. I've tried two different attys and a carto. I've tried a different battery. I even tried tightening the spring cause I thought it it wasn't making the connection. I don't know what to do. One would think that a 100 dollar setup would work when you got it.