1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

eCigs anyone?

Discussion in 'Other Every Day Carry Items' started by Sodacose, Oct 24, 2012.

1. kikaida

kikaida Loaded Pockets

[​IMG]

My Smok Alien kit came in today! It comes with the TFV8 baby beast tank (3 ml). I was thinking of getting the Big Baby Beast (5ml), but I think this should be enough for me because it goes thru juice like crazy. I don't have a big enough supply of juice stockpiled yet. The Kangertech dripbox seems to be a little better at juice conservation.

madjoe86 likes this.
  2. kikaida

kikaida Loaded Pockets

This is your second time posting and denigrating vaping. You say you don't mean to offend, yet in the same sentence say people smoking these devices look ridiculous. If you find it so, why do you keep posting in this thread if you don't mean to offend? You wouldn't understand, since you don't smoke.

madjoe86 likes this.
  3. kikaida

kikaida Loaded Pockets

So those who don't quit cold turkey, which I've done many times when deployed to the desert, makes them look ridiculous when vaping? If you feel vaping is ridiculous, then that's YOUR opinion. No need to keep entering this thread and repeating yourself.

madjoe86 likes this.
  4. madjoe86

madjoe86 Loaded Pockets

You see, if I happen to find something, in my opinion ridiculous, I don't take time out of my day to tell those who in fact find it interesting, that I find it ridiculous. If I find it ridiculous, I look at it, have a laugh and move on. So, I'm sorry you find it ridiculous that some of us try to better ourselves, or we are engaged in an "activity" that you don't agree with. The least you could do is have some respect, move along, and stop fishing for an argument.

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk

5. kikaida

kikaida Loaded Pockets

Going on 5 weeks without a cigarette thanks to vaping. Still using my Alien 220W with Baby Beast tank for my EDC, with my Kangertech dripbox as a back up. The Kangertech is closer to an RBA, and I get better flavor vs the baby beast. I got the chance to buy the Halo buy one get one deal a few weeks ago and ordered the SubZero and Kringle's Curse. Wow! That Subzero sure is strong, but after a day of vaping that, I got used to it. Great if you have a cold. Then I tried Kringle's Curse and fell in love with it. But then I realized I would go broke ordering that all the time....so I started to DIY. Got the recipe off of one of the sites, and also Halo's Malibu, which is a Pina Colada blend with a hint of menthol. Delicious!

Did my first mix this weekend, and I steeped both of those for two hours using an ultrasonic cleaner. I must be lucky, because I got both right and they taste perfect for me. I've been vaping the Pina Colada for the past 3 days, and going to mix another batch this weekend.

I've found that even though the baby beast produces great clouds, the taste isn't as great as my Kangertech dripbox. I just ordered a Smok Alien Baby as a backup to the Alien. I stocked up on coils for the baby, but I've also started to recycle the coils to save a little money. I can usually only get a week, or 1,000 puffs per coil, so I take it out, soak it in Everclear wood grain alcohol, and then an hour in the ultrasonic cleaner and they come out pretty clean.

313 likes this.
  6. 313

313 Uber Prepared

Istick Pico Resin, Subtank mini with a RBA plus and some Heisenberg. About 10 months cig free and counting. [​IMG]

kikaida likes this.