1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

eCigs anyone?

Discussion in 'Other Every Day Carry Items' started by Sodacose, Oct 24, 2012.

1. banu

banu Loaded Pockets

Wow

zeppo likes this.
  2. vioalas

vioalas Loaded Pockets

Here is my newest addition. Turtle ship v2 and the TOBH Atty v2.I also threw in my peak Eiger ultra X since it was freshly polished. [​IMG]

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

kkay, lethgar, Melders and 1 other person like this.
  3. smokingfish

smokingfish Loaded Pockets

Quit smoking cigarettes 16 months ago and quit vaporizers about 4 months ago.

I still have a thermovape revolution, but isn't for nicotine...

4. lethgar

lethgar Loaded Pockets

Just got into vaping. Tried a few times before but after 8 years, I'm ready to quit cigs. Did a little bit of looking around and ordered my first setup. Aspire ET BDC tank and an Ego Winder battery. So far, so good. Did I do alright for just starting out?

[​IMG]

kkay, zeppo and bud760 like this.
  5. marsos52

marsos52 Loaded Pockets

of course you did good, getting off analogs and going to vaping can't ever be bad.

wants important is that you find two things, a setup that satisfies your smoke cravings and that the hardware your using fits your life style.

many, including myself, have grown from one device to another after vaping for a while generally because our vaping needs and wants change with time and experience.
    and one other reason because the grass is always greener in the other side too.

derfyled and lethgar like this.
  6. lethgar

lethgar Loaded Pockets

Thanks ;) Very much looking forward to learning a lot from this thread.

7. lethgar

lethgar Loaded Pockets

Ordered an MVP 2 and Aspire Nautilus from Mt Baker. I feel a hobby coming on.

8. Melders

Melders Loaded Pockets

That's my exact setup right now an I could NOT be happier! Great vapor production, taste, and battery life. [​IMG]

9. moostapha

moostapha Loaded Pockets

I don't have a super convenient picture but here's a bag dump with the Reo Grande I carry every day... Looking to upgrade the atty at some point, but other than that, i'm done shopping for vape stuff....if I want more variety in juices, I'll buy more Reos.

[​IMG]

Not pictured:
    3x Nemesis
    H-atty
    2x versa drippers
    iHybrid Pure
    Turtle ship v1
    Gus
    Provari
    Fatty v2
    Silver bullet
    And a bunch of other stuff that doesn't get used anymore.

Yes, it's all genuine (no counterfeits), and no, I don't use it. The Reo is that good.

sent from a device without a real keyboard...sorry if something doesn't make sense.

lethgar likes this.
  10. neutrontech
    • In Omnia Paratus

neutrontech Loaded Pockets

I like having multiple devices so that I can just grab one without having to change atomizers or tanks to get a different flavor.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

lethgar likes this.
  11. lethgar

lethgar Loaded Pockets

SO stoked someone else here has this setup and likes it. Cannot wait for mine to arrive. What are some of your favorite flavors to run in it?

12. Melders

Melders Loaded Pockets

I've been in my experience, I like running 70/30 blends. The adjustable airflow is really conducive for blowing big clouds (if you like doing that occasionally like I do) at home, or going Lowe profile in public if that's what you like. I normally stick to the middle two settings but that's totally preference. Right now I'm running a local blend of various cremés mixed with a little peach. The more subdued flavor mixed with the great airflow makes for a super relaxing, all day vape.

13. Melders

Melders Loaded Pockets

[​IMG]

Doing some beer tasting at the local flying saucer

D1ggs13, sewer_rat and lethgar like this.
  14. Melders

Melders Loaded Pockets

I noticed today that since getting into rebuilding, my victorinox huntsman plus is getting much more use. Just a minute ago i used the sissors and tweezers to rewick my patriot

neutrontech likes this.
  15. marsos52

marsos52 Loaded Pockets

A MT is a mod and atty's best friend

16. kukla

kukla Loaded Pockets

looks like another trendy, fashionable fad to me
    it'll only be a matter of time that the downside(s) (which, by the way, may not be very positive) will surface
    the part that I don't understand is how people can jump on this bandwagon assuming that there is no harm in it
    then again, that has always been the course of human nature
    to those who use this crap, I hope your health doesn't suffer consequences from it
    as with many other things, only time will tell
    lotsa luck

Mumbojumboo likes this.
  17. Melders

Melders Loaded Pockets

I'm not sure that any of us let alone most of us vaporizer users claim that there is no risk. However due to recent studies done(a simple google search will render these) has given me a sufficient amount of evidence to make the decision that this is a much preferably option to my former daily tobacco use. I'm not here to claim this is the end all be all of healthy things to help nicotine addicts like myself, I simple believe this is a better alternative.

Now I know that this is not meant to be a tobacco cessation device, but I haven't used tobacco (smokeless or otherwise [i was a pack a day or can a day user depending on the year]) product since the second day I picked up an e-cig. For me, the benefits FAR outweigh the negatives in terms of using this verses a traditional nicotine delivery system.

Of course you are more than entitled to your opinion and I respect that immensely, however I would urge you to look at the positives of this new "fad" for those who have come accustomed to nicotine throughout the day like myself.

TL: DR this appears to be a safer alternative to traditional tobacco use that has worked for me.

RoadWizard likes this.
  18. Hassan Nurullah

Hassan Nurullah Loaded Pockets

Thinking of trying this out, I quit smoking 15 years ago, but I have nothing against nicotine per se just the smoke, kept me from getting fat, i'm thinking a low dose of nic may be a good Appetite Suppressant plus it will give something to do when I read, I miss that -- was looking at the Halo G6 with a mini tank. I want something streamline.

19. kukla

kukla Loaded Pockets

please allow me to clarify:
    If I were a heavy user of tobacco (used to be), I would consider cigs/vaporizers as well (I sure wish my wife would).
    My objection to them is the way they are being marketed.
    With all the pretty colors and intriguing designs, and the assortment of "flavors" available, it seems to me that their marketing is geared toward new users (and not necessarily
    tobacco addicts).
    As there are no warnings (or research) as to possible health issues from their use, and few (if any) restrictions on who may purchase these materials, many of the users are kids that are too young to be fooling around with it (and shouldn't be).

20. MedusaOblongata

MedusaOblongata Loaded Pockets

People should be careful when evaluating advertising hype (what's new?).
    Parents should be the ones to control their kids (what's new?).
    The selection of flavors is a huge draw to pull people towards this more healthy alternative to tobacco flavored cigarettes.

RoadWizard, neutrontech and Sarky like this.