1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

eCigs anyone?

Discussion in 'Other Every Day Carry Items' started by Sodacose, Oct 24, 2012.

1. marsos52

marsos52 Loaded Pockets

yea kamm ,, I have commented so many times I like vaping a 3.7 volts with LR cartos, that has not changed. but at 5 volts with a 2.0 carto its warmer than at 3.7 volts
    my plan is to use SR cartos with it, like 2.8ish, first I want to see how long the rcr123's last, also from vaping 100% at 3.7 sometimes I just want a heavier hit.
    this is doing that. haha

2. Feedbacker

Feedbacker Loaded Pockets

Breaking out of lurk mode to post here. I just started using e-cigarettes a couple weeks ago, and I've now gone 3 days without smoking a real one. Feels pretty good.

My setup isn't anything fancy, which is how I like it. Simple, easy, pocketable. The eGo 350 mAh mini goes in my jeans pocket, the rest hangs out in my backpack in that pouch. The other battery is an eGo knock off with variable voltage, which is kinda nifty, but gets a little strong for my tastes, especially with that dual coil Stardust. I'm probably gonna ditch the Clearomizer/Stardust idea and stick with the Boge cartos; much more compact and pocketable, and they last long enough for me to be content.

[​IMG]

Yes, my desk is trashed. I hate it but never think to replace the top when I drive past an Ikea.

Also, anyone using a Skinth for their ecig daily carry?

3. MedusaOblongata

MedusaOblongata Loaded Pockets

I've been thinking about ordering one to hold my phone and ecigs.

4. Scottyzedinosaur

Scottyzedinosaur Loaded Pockets

Well, my Protank is gurgling like crazy. It's disappointing. So I'm going to try dripping. Not very much that can go wrong there. No wicking issues, no leaking through the connection, since the Igo-L is sealed at the connection. Sounds good to me. I have an Igo-L on order, I'll let you guys know how that vapes. I've heard it produces clouds of vapor, and makes it taste better. Any opinions on RBA's?

5. marsos52

marsos52 Loaded Pockets

I hear at a lot of pro's and cons with the protank, so I can't comment on them, I never used one. gurgling is a flooding issue than can many times be corrected.
    dripping may be the best for flavor and vape clouds, I have experience with dripping. constancy having to drip 3 or 4 drops into a atty gets old fast. also there are times
    when dripping just don't fit into the situation. ex. when driving.

RBA's is a whole new area, I have tried RBA's when the coil is working 100% its amazing. the coil and wick will last a long time, most RBA unit tend to be on the heavy side or carrying a mod and RBA tank around so some is a hassle. bottom line, it was frustrating to me and I'm a tinkerer. I found a carto and tank was about as good for vape and taste as the atty and dripping, and now I don't even use a tank just a carto. they hold almost one ml or 20 drops. its takes a while before having to fill it. cartos are easy to fill and carry a few with you, no muss or fuss. for me its the best feeding system.

6. kapolani

kapolani Loaded Pockets

Starting with the Protank system of delivery first.

Don't think I'll drip. I wanted a portable system that doesn't require me to fiddle with it during the day. I'm sure carto's will follow somewhere down the line.

Haven't received my Vamo yet. Ordered from Fasttech - it's been saying it's in sorting in San Fran. So, at least it's CONUS.

7. derfyled

derfyled Loaded Pockets

The gurgling is a normal thing with the protank and shouldn't cause any problem. it's related to pressure. It generally happens when it gets low on e-juice. Try to have at least 1ml of juice in it. You can also open the tank to let air in it.

8. kapolani

kapolani Loaded Pockets

Stuff came in!

Just filled my Protank with banana & strawberry.

Coughed a couple of times until I fiddled with it to find my sweet spot.

Still getting used to it.

9. derfyled

derfyled Loaded Pockets

Any ex-smokers will cough a bit since the draw is not the same. You need to take smaller puffs and not breath as deep as with an ''analog'' cigarette. I recently had a real cigarette and I've found the taste terrible and I cough quite a bit.

Banana-strawberry ? That sounds good! I'm vaping raspberry right now. 70 VG-30PG, 24mg nicotine...

Welcome to a new world my friend!

kapolani likes this.
  10. marsos52

marsos52 Loaded Pockets

I screwed up and started a new thread, wasn't thinking haha .. here is the picture I meant to post here..
    [​IMG]

KAMM likes this.
  11. kapolani

kapolani Loaded Pockets

Just realized that I should have bought more Protanks.

Didn't think about wanting to rotate flavors. I have a coffee one that I want to try.

Another money sink!

12. KAMM
    • In Omnia Paratus

KAMM Loaded Pockets

Got a tank in the mail! I'm gonna put it on my glv once I find a delicious flavor that's worthy of this awesome tank. :)[​IMG]

derfyled likes this.
  13. defjus

defjus Loaded Pockets

What I vape... EPipeMods with IBTanked cartotanks...
    [​IMG]

I also have an evic I use regularly, as well as some egos and evods as backup devices.

Cancer stick free for 2 months after being a smoker for about 12 years.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

kkay, Avenal, KAMM and 1 other person like this.
  14. derfyled

derfyled Loaded Pockets

You can empty the tank in a pill bottle, wash it carefully and try another juice. The first couple of puffs might taste weird but the new juice will eventually reach the coil. It works with all my juice except a moka flavoured juice from Halo which seems to always taste no mater how well I wash the tank and the coil...

15. marsos52

marsos52 Loaded Pockets

kamm that tank is probably the best tank ever. I bought on of those when I was using tanks and carto's. I never believed a tank could make a difference.
    it sure did, and the slap your mama tool is the best tank tool ever. remember to use a 510 to 510 adapter to clear the button on the GLV button

16. KAMM
    • In Omnia Paratus

KAMM Loaded Pockets

When I get some extra cash ill be buying more of these tanks. They're so cool. And the ano is very nice. I already bought a 510-510 cause I knew if I wanted to use a tank on my glv then I'd need that adapter. :)

17. RacerX

RacerX Loaded Pockets

Y'all have mad vape skillz...I could definitely get sucked into this.

KAMM likes this.
  18. KAMM
    • In Omnia Paratus

KAMM Loaded Pockets

DON'T!!!!! There's so much research and options you'll be sucked in like crazy.

brentizzle and Avenal like this.
  19. Avenal

Avenal Loaded Pockets

Nice!! IBTanked is all I use!

Gollum24601 likes this.
  20. kapolani

kapolani Loaded Pockets

Good to know!

I watched a vid where a guy took apart the Protank and cleaned it. Did a pretty thorough job. I'll probably do your method. I figure eventually the old stuff will burn off and be replaced with the new juice.

Wan to try a coffee.

Will def buy a few more tanks though.

Do you always get a - I'm not stressing it that much - subtle stinging/irritated after taste on your tongue? Trying to rule out device/juice malf. It's not that bad at all. But, it's there. Wondering if it's juice related. Not getting a clean vape, etc?