1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Dutch knife exhibition - dutch meet up..

Discussion in 'Trade Shows & EDCF Gatherings' started by Joost Heijnen, Dec 19, 2014.

1. de Vries
    • GITD Manix 2XL Owner
    • In Omnia Paratus

de Vries EDC Junkie!!!

Enable squad to the rescue!!

[​IMG]

GearGuy69, JPE and Joost Heijnen like this.
  2. GearGuy69

GearGuy69 Loaded Pockets

i know the surge is also a good tool but i really like the simple strong supertool and i don't need the extra tools in the surge.
    the supertool and rebar are like the old supertool i have just simple and the tools inside, if i want a knife i almost never grab my multitool becuase i have a folder on my all the time so that's probably why i use the supertool more then the charge tti or the wingman.
    and the old version of the surge doesn't have the replacable wire cutters although the new version does i want to stick to either the rebar or the supertool 300

3. de Vries
    • GITD Manix 2XL Owner
    • In Omnia Paratus

de Vries EDC Junkie!!!

You typed supertool 5 times in that little bit of text. Just buy another supertool.

Joost Heijnen and GearGuy69 like this.
  4. GearGuy69

GearGuy69 Loaded Pockets

Haha well i think your right de vries i do believe i like the supertool the best, i just think it's one of the strongest leatherman's out there and i want nothing less than that.
    although the rebar is a nice tool and is almost identical to the supertool 300, i think i'd just go ahead and spend the little extra to get the larger slightly better supertool 300.

de Vries likes this.