1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Dr. Bahn´s EDC

Discussion in 'Show us pics of your EDC!' started by Dr. Bahn, Feb 19, 2009.

1. Trickster

Trickster Loaded Pockets

And even if the baddies DO care about that law because they want to avoid trouble before they do something, they will just switch to neck knives or other small, concealable fixed blades.

Two guesses what they're gonna ban next...
    (Also see this thread: http://edcforums.com/index.php?topic=34239.0)

2. Kwisatz

Kwisatz Loaded Pockets

The NRA and the American Knife owners have managed to turn down the new custom laws that have threatened usership of knives in the whole US.
    Blessed be the effort and the results...

3. Dr. Bahn

Dr. Bahn Loaded Pockets

No big changes but small ones... ;)

[img width=640 height=480]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v601/Veetec/DSC01308.jpg[/img]

4. Mr. Henk

Mr. Henk Empty Pockets

Is the knife in the picture the Böker Exskelibur? If so, how do you like it?

5. Dr. Bahn

Dr. Bahn Loaded Pockets

Yes, it is the Böker Ekskelibur 2. It does not have the newest hype blade steel, but 440C is totally fine for me. I really like the design and it has got G-10 scales and ti liner/pocket clip and all that for a very good price imo. I can recommend it!! O0

6. Manatakui

Manatakui Loaded Pockets

Yeah, it does look like a nice pocket knife, Bahn, not to say you have any knives that don't look nice; you have taste. :)

7. Dr. Bahn

Dr. Bahn Loaded Pockets

Thank you very much, my friend! :)

8. Krustofski

Krustofski Loaded Pockets

:thinking: You are posting at Messerforum, your username over there starts with a V, right?

Also, how is that hand sanitizer gel? A year or so back, desinfectant gel was nowhere to be found, everyone just had the liquid Ethanol or 2-propanol stuff. Now, all of the sudden, al lot of people have this gel. Did I miss a trend or something?

9. Trickster

Trickster Loaded Pockets

That "trend" is called H1N1. The way I see it, people will try to make money out of it in any way they can imagine, so you can now buy that desinfectant stuff almost anywhere they sell hygene products.

But that did not keep me from buying that stuff, too. It's nice to have something to clean your hands with, for example after you visited a not-so-clean public toilet. Before that stuff was widely available I often carried a few individually wrapped wet wipes.
    I have no idea how effective it is against germs but it does seem to clean quite well. Feels a little gooey on the hands if you use too much and I have the feeling that it can cause dry skin, but thats always a problem for me during the winter months.
    BTW: I don't have the exact same brand Dr. Bahn carries, but I reckon these things are quite similar.

10. Dr. Bahn

Dr. Bahn Loaded Pockets

Yes, that is correct! :)

I am not vaccinated against the pig flu. I wear a small beard under my lower lip and tend to play with it while abstracted so that my fingers are very close to my mouth. So I use the hand sanitizer gel after touching doorhandles of a mall or a restaurant for example.
    On the other hand I can not remember when I have had a flu at all in the last 10-15 years. ;) Personally I think those hand sanitizer gels are a good thing for the few Euros they cost.

11. Dr. Bahn

Dr. Bahn Loaded Pockets

Got a new spy capsule:

[img width=640 height=480]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v601/Veetec/DSC00088.jpg[/img]
    [img width=640 height=480]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v601/Veetec/DSC00090.jpg[/img]

It contains one Gelonida (pain killer), tweezers, toothpick, needle with some thread, two safety pins and one paper clip so far. :)

12. Dr. Bahn

Dr. Bahn Loaded Pockets

My new EDC knife: Wenger Soldier (with Photon Freedom Light) :roof:

[img width=640 height=480]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v601/Veetec/DSC00095.jpg[/img]