1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Double loop carrier for pen and AAA flashlight?

Discussion in 'Other Carrying Devices' started by zimm, Jan 6, 2021.

1. zimm

zimm Loaded Pockets

I'm working through trying different combinations (who doesn't). I'm trying to free up pocket space without looking like I'm an extra on Star Wars.

Has anyone found a belt slide with 2 loops that would carry a AAA flashlight and compact Fisher space pen? Like the 2 loop ammo holder that sniper rifles usually have, but with a belt loop on it. I think that would disappear under a t-shirt and free up half my pocket or let me leave my sheath at home.

Like this but for a belt: https://www.shortactionprecision.com/products/sap-two-round-holder

2. medic68

medic68 Loaded Pockets

I've seen a number of items on Esty that might work for you. Troll there and see if something grabs your attention. :smile_coffee:

3. JIM

JIM Loaded Pockets

4. Banzboy

Banzboy Loaded Pockets

Mini Maglight Flashlight holster. Bought just the holster on Amazon so I could carry my Knipex 125 pliers on my belt.

5. Ren

Ren Loaded Pockets

6. zimm

zimm Loaded Pockets

No that stuff is all way too big. I'm thinking more like just a thick loop of elastic band to go on the belt with loops for the AAA flashlight and pen. Right now the coin pocket on my jeans works fine, but in the Spring when I switch to shorts, that's not going to available.