1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Does such a wallet exist?

Discussion in 'Other Every Day Carry Items' started by FrozenMuffin, Mar 16, 2013.

1. FrozenMuffin

FrozenMuffin Loaded Pockets

Ok, so I'm a college kid. Summer is rolling around and I'm going to start working again. I'm looking for a good wallet I can carry while I'm working that I can put some stuff in. Not too much, a pack of gum, wallet fak, debit card, school id, drivers license, library card, emergency meds and some cash (ok maybe a lot of stuff..) I really like the design of the maxpedition spartan but I can't get past the velcro closure. The sound is far from pleasant. Leather isn't really my thing and I like the size and capacity of the spartan. Anyone know of anything similar without the velcro? Thanks

2. RacerX

RacerX Loaded Pockets

Spec-Ops T.H.E.

3. gooseman1991

gooseman1991 Loaded Pockets

I've been considering one of those myself. Note my topic, "Wallet Suggestions For a Man With Alot of Stuff". But I really want something that I could front pocket carry in crowded places.

Goose

4. ArnieJB

ArnieJB EDC Junkie!!!

How about BigSkinny? Did you look at those? They are made of nylon microfiber, very light weight and front pocket friendly.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

5. Gryffin
    • In Omnia Paratus

Gryffin Loaded Pockets

The T.H.E.s are great, but they get real thick real fast. The "shark bite" closure itself add a lot of thickness, as do all those handy-dandy pockets and dividers.

6. mash4077

mash4077 Loaded Pockets

Spec Ops T.H.E Wallet J.R.

Best wallet I have ever had. It has a hidden pocket in the bill section, and has another small zippered pocket for coins, bus tokens, etc. :cool:

7. cataylor

cataylor Loaded Pockets

+1 on the Spec Ops T.H.E Wallet J.R., my son loves his and he is very hard to please.