1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Does such a Citizen Titanium watch exist?

Discussion in 'Watches' started by Bagheera, Jul 30, 2006.

1. Bagheera

Bagheera Empty Pockets

Hello guys,

My 24/7 watch is a Nautische Instrumente Muhle Glashutte SAR  which I as well as my wife really like. It runs quiet accurately it loses about 2 seconds a day  and I consider that excellent for an automatic watch. It is very well built and has a 100 atm so 1000 meter waterproof rating.

I also have a Omega SMP Bond in as new condition but it needs to be serviced as it loses 20 seconds a day and that after being less then 4 years old 

I have a Citizen titanium Promaster Duratect Eco-drive, 100 m waterproof,  no screw down crown and it’s a mid-size one that is perfect as a large watch for a woman or a boys watch.
    The Citizen is super accurate, it loses a second every 3-4 months! against my radio controlled  desk watch.
    Still it is to small for my liking and I would like to get an new Citizen titanium duratect eco drive  that has a screw down crown, 200 m waterproof, perpetual calendar and I would love it when it also was a GMT so with the 4th hand and finally also a titanium solid link bracelet.

Does such a Citizen watch exist and trying to find it on the Japanese Citizen website is at least for me  not doable, I find it a horrible website.

If somebody could post a link I would be grateful.

Best Scouting wishes from Holland,

Bagheera

2. DragonCut

DragonCut Loaded Pockets

3. DragonCut

DragonCut Loaded Pockets

4. Deaths Head

Deaths Head Banned

I just received this a few weeks ago.  Solar powered, titanium and has Duractect.  It's a pretty chunky watch if that is what you are looking for.  The case diameter is 44 mm and it is 14.5 mm in height.  I am quite happy with the watch.  This watch is only available for the Asian Market, but PMWF.com has them availble for delivery here.
    [​IMG]
    A lot of watch info can be found at USN as well.  Their taste over there sounds consistent with yours.  That is where I did a lot of my research.

5. Bagheera

Bagheera Empty Pockets

Hello guys,

Thanks for the info, most watches are not what I'm looking for, I prefer the clear watch face like of the Glashutte Muhle SAR so no diver watches with turning rings and no chronographs, I never use any of their functions anyhow ;)

Just 4 hands and a clear bezel with large hour indicators, numbers or just bars, good to extremely good lume is a PRE and a perpetual calendar would be very nice.

Something like the Cutizen # PMT56-2731 but then with the added GMT feature would really be my taste :)

Best Scouting wishes from Holland,

Bagheera

6. flashlight

flashlight Empty Pockets

While on the topic of Ti Citizen EcoDrive watches, is there any with tritium markers? :-X

7. flashlight

flashlight Empty Pockets

How about this one? From this post.

[​IMG]

8. Bagheera

Bagheera Empty Pockets

Hi,

That's about what I'm looking for, if it had a solid Titanium watchband it would be perfect together with a perpetual calendar and GMT.

I have exactly the watch you show the picture of still with it's "kevlar" wristband with Titanium hardwear but it is only 100 m waterproof and is the smaller size more fit for a youngster or a sporty woman.

Thanks,

Bagheera

9. flashlight

flashlight Empty Pockets

Um, want to sell it to me cheap? I have small wrists.  ;D I've been looking for an affordable EcoDrive titanium watch with date myself. Preferbaly with a Ti band too but I can do without it or does Citizen sell one separately? (Sorry to hijack your thread by the way) :)

10. gadgetjunky

gadgetjunky Loaded Pockets

11. Bagheera

Bagheera Empty Pockets

Danny J,

That's the one I mentioned, if it only had a GMT hand, but still I woukld like it but it seems to be sold out everywhere :(

Cheers,

Bagheera