1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Does anyone have anything positive to say about the Hi-Point Firearms?

Discussion in 'Handguns' started by Urban Hermit, Apr 9, 2010.

1. FreestyleAssassin

FreestyleAssassin Empty Pockets

I actually knew someone who had a brand new carbine that would fire full auto (and yes it returned it for exchange). He was at the range with a number of guys and one of them had never shot a firearm in his life. When this particular guy got his turn to shoot the gun belted out four rounds. The guy was intimidated by this and handed off the rifle to its owner but it didn't repeat the full auto cycle. The gun came around again and the green horn gave it another go, BRRRRRK, 5 rounds this time. Turns out that in order to get the carbine to repeat this burst thing they had to pull the trigger as long and hard as the tensed up newbie. After that they were able to do it every time. Long story short, I guess that this made for a much shorter outing at the shooting range and the gun was returned to the dealer shortly there after...

2. tpd223

tpd223 Empty Pockets

They make an excellent weight for your trot line if the river is flowing fast.

I like when bad guys carry them, they get tired far more easily in foot pursuits and give up quicker.

That's all I got.