1. Are you a current member with account or password issues?

Please visit following page for more information

Dismiss Notice

Do I need to get a Leatherman PS4?

Discussion in 'MultiTools and Other Pocket Tools' started by warchild, Jun 28, 2013.

1. warchild
    • Memoria in Aeterna
    • In Omnia Paratus

warchild Eternal Pockets

I did just that. This place and the folks here just plain amaze me!! Thanks sooo much for the offer!!

2. Renegade Style

Renegade Style Loaded Pockets

I think this is a very good combination.

3. znapschatz

znapschatz Loaded Pockets

Frankly, I am disappointed with the PS4 and regret Leatherman's decision to replace two pretty good keychain tools with one of lesser utility. My problem with its scissors is that they are too small for much of what I need them for, and for that you have to give up the small screwdriver and awl. I much prefer the original offering of two tools, one featuring pliers, the other scissors.

warchild likes this.
  4. catfishdan
    • In Omnia Paratus

catfishdan Loaded Pockets

I just sold my ps4 because it ate through the coin pocket of my shorts too quickly. It was a great tool, I just couldn't line with the holes it put in my pocket. Maybe try a Micra if you like the scissors as the main tool.

warchild likes this.
  5. warchild
    • Memoria in Aeterna
    • In Omnia Paratus

warchild Eternal Pockets

Thanks for the heads up brother! I already have knife pocket:p, (pocket tops shred.), I don't need more holes. However I liked the idea of pliers as the main tool and scissors as an auxiliary feature. I had a micra and that's originally what made me switch to the P4 all those years ago.

6. znapschatz

znapschatz Loaded Pockets

Even though I love the Micra, and I truly do, that's the one thing that reduces my rating to 90% rather than 95% (nothing is perfect.) My Micra has teethed on several jeans 5th pockets, fortunately all scheduled for demotion to dirty duty anyway by the time they were holed, and also some wear in the RF pocket maybe due to times I carried it loose (btw, also shredded edges along the opening, for some reason :rolleyes: .) For a while I tried a little leather slip offered by Leatherman, but that was more exercise than I cared to bother with. Finally, what worked was to carry it by dangler as I do my keys. I still think that as keychainers go, Micra is best.

warchild likes this.